my Weight loose success story ( I hope)

How did you get on with the docs?

He said for now come of of it. I am having my poo tested to make sure I don't have any bugs in it. He is pretty sure it's the diet. So now I got to wait. Fed up is not the word. I now just got to decide how I am going to get to my goal? Properly a diffrent diet at a much slower pace.

Now I have alot of products to sell also.

That's a shame yummy mama, for the first 6 days when I started Exante I was making mad dashes to the loo (literally) I know that it was the diet that was doing this & all the water I was drinking, I still had the occasional mad dash but this urgency seemed to lessen every day & now I'm the opposite !!, I hope everything works out ok & I'm sure you'll find the diet that suits you as you have the determination to lose the weight, good luck with whatever you decide to do xx

I hope at least you are feeling better today x

For now I am going to use my gurneys pal and re try Exante in a month or two. I am feeling better today. I didn't quiet relate how bad I felt. I do feel pissed off as did the diet last year and was fine. I will pop back . Good luck girlies your all so lovely xxxx

Back