• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

my Weight loose success story ( I hope)

Ok I just completed day two. I have a goal in mind, want to loose 6 stone by September. I know this is going to be hard but I am not going to be fat on my holiday.. My husband knows the diet I on but not told others because I don't want them thing to sabotage my effects( and let's face it people try all the time when they know your dieting) so I looking for tips, inspiration and diet buddy's

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Day three boy am I struggling I did have 3 bites of chicken. I also had some water noodles with my exante sweet n sour. I really hope this doesn't stop me going in to ketosis

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
No carbs in chicken or water noodles so I would think you are still on track to going into ketosis.

S: 15st3lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st4lb(15.02%)
What are water noodles? Are they nice?

Hi Smidge I've had the zero carb free noodles & pasta before, there ok but a bit rubbery !! like eating worms (not that I've eaten worms lol) I prefer spiralised courgettes great alternative :)

Ok day four I am half a stone lighter. Very pleased. Started showing hubby photos of swim wear I want for our holiday in September and he says " error don't you think a diffrent style would suit you better"

We had row he knows I will do it lost 3 stone last year on this diet. Totally pissed off with him. He then turns around and says " well babe your not going to be a size 8 now are you!!!"

Which I won't but could be a 10/12 and now I angry, I going to use this to keep me focused. I want this more than ever. My do the ones who meant to surport us , do this. Really disappointed with him. . So now I got to stay focused ( which I will) get to that size and remind him of this conversation when I get to my goal.

aloize

S: 17st6lb C: 14st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 3st3.5lb(18.65%)
Just ignore him. My hubby does this but I'll show him. Probably because I've lost and gained the same 3 stone three times! Well done on the weight loss by the way.

carbs in courgettes are about 3.1 g per 100g & the average courgettes is about 150g, still lower than a shake, plus 1 courgette goes along way, could always have cauliflower rice even lower & congratulations on your weight loss so far I cant wait for my weigh in on Sunday x

Just ignore him. My hubby does this but I'll show him. Probably because I've lost and gained the same 3 stone three times! Well done on the weight loss by the way.
Thank you. I intend to stay on track and now God only knows I want to be a size 8 just to say hey you said I would never be a 8 well guess what I blooming well am.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Well done on 7lb down!

I slipped on the wagon on Friday night, but I am not going to beat myself up about it. It ,happened, I did it. Been 100% to day . I feeling really good about myself and this diet. Got hair cut today, and some new smells for bath , plus moisturiser. Considering to days Saturday I have not found it hard to be good. ( even when the husband is like, of you not having curry with us! Yes I am Exante one) . I will and I can

BabyAce

S: 13st11lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
How many carbs are in them please yummy? And where do you get them from?

BabyAce

S: 13st11lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Sorry just realised mini said they have no carbs. They sound fab!