My weight loss diary 150lbs to lose!

xMariex

Silver Member
I lost 6 stone before by watching what I eat calorie wise. I do not need meat or drink much alcohol.
Ironically the first week I post this has probably been my worst week. I have had all sorts of things crop up and a few days ago I had a chinese :( Hopefully the scales wont hate me on my weigh in day on tuesday. Tomorrow morning I am going to go for a brisk walk and try feel a bit better about being so naughty this week.

If this week has been bad, consider tomorrow a shiny fresh start: this new week is going to be great!

Good luck~

If this week has been bad, consider tomorrow a shiny fresh start: this new week is going to be great!

Good luck~
Thankyou. My friend dropped a drink all over my scales and now I get a different reading everytime I get on them in the space of minutes but they are old. So I have ordered some new digital scales and hopefully it wont be too bad. The extra days will give me a chance for the new start to affect my weight loss. So the day they arrive will be my new weigh in day so any minute now!

Back