My Weight Loss Diary 'Andys'

t11cky

Hi All,
Sorry I have been a bit slow setting my weight loss diary up, but its a bit like trying to lose weight, It takes me a while to make the effort. :rolleyes:

Well I am Andy from Chesterfield and my weight has been up and down over the years, in my early 20's I hit 21 stone and about 4 years ago I was down to 14.5stone but I have to admit I had help from the side effects of a medication I was on for Epilepsy at the time that drastically reduced my appetite!!
I started 4 weeks ago after deciding at Christmas I was going to make proper effort to be a new me.
A few weeks ago I could have lived on Mcdonalds, KFC, Chip shop's and chocolate digestives. :mad:
This last few weeks I have proper made the effort to correct myself and been eating salads and things that fit in with Slimmers world and have gone from 18 stone 12.5lbs to 17stone 10lbs when I went on the scales earlier this evening.
I really want to get back to 14stone as I look at the pictures of me a few years ago and have to admit I look like a different me!!
My dog is loving it as well as his ten minute walks have suddenly gone to about hour long ones.
I am also going swimming on 2/3 days a week.
I am dtermined to lose my excess bagging!!

If anyone is from Chesterfield please say hi as still getting to know everyone at my meetings!!
So I am on my way to 14 stone again :D

Hi t11cky,

Well done on your weight loss with Slimming World so far - seeing such fantastic results really helps to motivate me, so I shall definitely be keeping track of your diary. It is great to see that your effort and determination is paying off :)

I love taking the dog out for a walk, great exercise and lots of fresh air.

Good luck on your journey back to the 14's :D

Thanks Safi, good luck to you as well getting to your target!!!

I walked with my dog aproximatly 4.5 miles today and just found out that I only burnt about 200 calories and aparantly that is a third of a big mac! Also had 9 syns so another step in the right direction!!

Also know that if I walk 4.5 miles a day, I can have 2 big macs a week, lol

Last edited:
Hiya Andy,

congratulations on your weight loss so far, you really sound like youve got everything under control, my dog loves me at the minute too :) my house backs on to a park and i think since i started slimming world its the first time ive seen all around the field since ive lived here!

good luck and keep up the good work :)

Hiya Andy,

congratulations on your weight loss so far, you really sound like youve got everything under control, my dog loves me at the minute too :) my house backs on to a park and i think since i started slimming world its the first time ive seen all around the field since ive lived here!

good luck and keep up the good work :)

Hi, Looks like we made a very similair start from what I can see!! You are doing well as well, Fellow slimmer of the week and over half a stone, Too both of us well done, lol

Its been very hard today but dont think I have done to bad though!!

2 weetabix, 150ml of semi skimmed milk, tea spoon of canderel

Salad, Ham and a dollop of Tesco light Ceaser salad dressing

gammon, mushrooms, baked beans and oven cooked chips and again ceaser salad dressing with onions and lettuce

2 muller lights, 1 banana, 2 go ahead bars and an alpen light!!

Not perfect but not too bad, I think!!

Gammon with mushrooms sounds delicious!

It doesn't sound like a bad day to me at all...reading your post reminded me of something Jillian Michaels has said (I have been sticking to my 30 day shred to the point of remembering her little quotes of motivation).

'It isn't about perfect, it's about effort. When you bring that effort everyday, that's where the transformation happens.'

Keep up the good work :)

Not bad day at all to say I am still under my Syns!!

Breakfast -
2 weetabix (Healthy B)
Milk about 250ml (Healthy A)

Lunch
Chicken Salad (No Syns)
2 Scan Brans (2 syns)
Tea spoon of Tesco light Ceaser salad dressing (1 syn)
2 Laughing Cow extra light (2 syns)
Muller light (no syns)
Banana (No syns)

Tea
SW KFC Chicken 1/2 of full recipe so 1 slice of brown bread (1 1/2 syns as used half the recipe between 2 of us)
Oven Cooked Chips (No syns)
Baked Beans (No Syns)

Supper
Batchelors Light Noodles (no Syns)

Snacks 2 x go ahead bars (5syns)

Over the day (2 pints of Pepsi Max) (0 syns)

Back