My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

Hiya. Just wondering is this the lamb shank in minted gravy and is the one you had? I am doing SW from home and never get the syn advice from group which is annoying. I saw on pinterest that the lamb shank from iceland in minted gravy is 0 syns (I hope that isn't out of date!) I guess as long as you don't eat any fat you are ok.
Good luck with the first week. Staying on plan and it will fall off x

Yep, its the frozen one in minted gravy! It was gorgeous. I didn't eat much of the sauce because it did go quite fatty, but you didn't need much anyway as the lamb shank was really flavorsome :)
Thank you!

Fellow Whedonite here so thought I'd join in the fandom discussion lol. I have two cats named Buffy and Spike and had a hamster some years back called Willow. :D If you do get a chance to meet James Marsters again, go for it, he is absolutely lovely (as are all the cast that I've been lucky enough to meet so far) and Anthony Head is such a geezer lol.

YAY more Buffy fans! Anthony Head was lovely, I do really want to meet James, and I would love to meet Alyson as Willow and Spike were my favourites but I don't think that will ever happen! (Alyson I mean...)

So today has been another good day. Can't believe I've had 4 days totally on plan!

Got up too late for breakfast, then me and my hubby went to Iceland to pick up some SW meals, and they have huge 3ltr bottles of Pepsi Max on offer for £1.50 or 2 for £2.50 at the moment, so we stocked up on Pepsi too! (My drug of choice :rotflmao: )
Tried the Cherry Bakewell Muller Light that you get free with the SW meals, and it was really nice! Not tried the treacle one yet though.
Nipped into Asda while we were out as well and stocked up on the Batchelors Cous Cous sachets which are on offer at 50p. Great for lunches.

Had a bit of a nightmare earlier as we couldn't find the tickets to see Avenged Sevenfold that I bought for my hubby for his birthday, and the show is next Sunday! Had the whole house upside down looking for them, was sweating like a pig by the end of it! (Hopefully that counts towards my exercise for the day!!) But we eventually found them so all is good!!

Right, onto todays Food Diary!

Breakfast: None, got up too late!

Lunch: Roast Chicken and Laughing Cow Extra Light Cheese Sandwich (part HEA and HEB), Sliced Peppers and Cherry Tomatoes.

Dinner: Steak, SW Paprika Wedges, Kale and Garlic Mushrooms.
Mullerlight for pudding.

Snacks: Chicken, Fruit, Milky Coffee (rest of HEA)

No Syns yet today, might treat myself to a slice of Toast later, not sure yet :)

Edit: Ended up having 3 Celebrations at 6 syns, so;

Syns for the Week: 38.5/105

By the way, I have decided to start an Instagram account just for my SW stuff, if anyone wants to give it a look.
http://www.instagram.com/katysswjourney

Attachments

• swsteak.jpg
    swsteak.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Iv just had steak was lovely. Might take a trip to Iceland on Friday that's food shopping day to stock up on some things deffo the Pepsi max. Are these yogurts you get free at the moment free foods.

Hopefully the search helped with weight loss haha.

Iv just had steak was lovely. Might take a trip to Iceland on Friday that's food shopping day to stock up on some things deffo the Pepsi max. Are these yogurts you get free at the moment free foods.

Hopefully the search helped with weight loss haha.

Yeah they are Mullerlight so are free! You have to buy 3 SW meals (£3 each) and you get a free 6 pack of Mulerlight yoghurts, worth £2.50. Very nommy.
The dinners are lovely too.

Ye can't wait to try the meals . I'd already been shopping this week and planned meals so I decided to save them for the following week. Looking forward to trying the tikka masala so having that with chips and rice haha

Decided to have a milky coffee with 3 celebrations, so had 6 syns. Nommy! and guilt-free! I love SW haha

Yep, its the frozen one in minted gravy! It was gorgeous. I didn't eat much of the sauce because it did go quite fatty, but you didn't need much anyway as the lamb shank was really flavorsome :)
Thank you!

Thanks we had the iceland one today. I was restrained with the gravy but my OH wasn't!

Ye I agree online seems a lot. I go to group with my mum so it's ok for me would t fancy going alone but there were people starting last week in there own you just chat to everyone. I would reccomend goin to group I think it helps get tips on a lot of things. I have chicken and mushroom pasta and sauce I assume there still free?

I'm yet to try the slimmgworld meals in Iceland these are all free I think x
Cheese and broccoli was free and is now 1/2 a syn as from some point last year. Not sure about the one you eat, you can check on the app. They say if the packaging changes then assume the syn value has aswell.
All SW meals in iceland are free and also they have the recipe on the back too so you can make it fresh if you want to.

Oh brill, 1/2 a synn isn't bad is it really cause it's quite filling the pasta pack . Wish the week would hurry up can't wait for weigh day

I'm the same I can't wait for weigh day either I hope I have lost, I have never been so strict with myself!

Do you get weighed in morning or evenings . I'm evenings which is a shame cause last diet I weighed in morning which automatically puts me 2lb higher .

Also I had my tea last Thursday before I went as group is at 7 .what's your plans eat before or after? Doesn't finish till 9 that's the trouble. Wonder if might be quicker this week as she went through whole book with everyone last week. I know years ago at groups used to go round ask everyone what they have lost/ what to improve on. Unsure what they do now

Do you get weighed in morning or evenings . I'm evenings which is a shame cause last diet I weighed in morning which automatically puts me 2lb higher .

Also I had my tea last Thursday before I went as group is at 7 .what's your plans eat before or after? Doesn't finish till 9 that's the trouble. Wonder if might be quicker this week as she went through whole book with everyone last week. I know years ago at groups used to go round ask everyone what they have lost/ what to improve on. Unsure what they do now

I get weighed in the evening, usually go to the 7.30 group, but sometimes the 5.30 one, depending on what I'm working.
I always have my tea after, I'm used to eating late anyway because I work shifts in a supermarket.
I think if you always get weighed in the evening it's not a problem :)

Il prob do the same and eat after then . U used to work at a supermarket full time until I had my daughter. I was lucky enough to stay at home with her full time. Hated the flexi part off it was always tired doin later to earlier etc. I have thort about going to earlier group at 5.30 but hubby gets in at 5 be a rush for him to have a shower and tea before I leave.so I just go to the 7pm one means he has to put her to bed haha

Weigh in todayyy! Actually Im onnnn my way. Totally stressed! In holidays eat too much!!! Today SW beggins thanks god!

Todays food plan;

Breakfast: Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Tomatoes and an Orange for afters.
Lunch: Batchelors Mushroom and Garlic Cous Cous (0.5 syns), Ham and LCELCheese Sandwich (part HE A and all B), Cherry Tomatoes and Sliced Peppers.
Dinner: SW Meal as I'm working a 3-11 tonight so it's easy to shove in the microwave on my break. Will take some speed food to eat with it!
Snacks: Will update later!
Syns: 0.5 so far
Weekly Syns: 39

Rest of my HEA is made up with milk.

I work in a Supermarket so my shifts are all over the place so it is very very hard to get into a routine with my dinners and stuff. I'm going to be taking SW meals for my tea when I'm on a 3-11 as it's the easiest option for me. Plus they are really nommy and filling :)

My shifts are really rubbish this week, so since joining the leisure center I've not had time to actually go swimming! I have Wednesday off so I'm hoping to get then, then get up early and go before my 12-8 shift on Saturday :)

Hope you're all having a good week!

Back