My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

3-11 god that's crap would kill me off lol. Think I'd do the same with ready meals. Have you tried the naked noodles duck flavour they are 2 syns bit like a pot noodle really nice.

I want to go swimming but hate my body so much need to loose some weight first I will feel like everyone is staring at me and it puts me off. A lot of my weight is on my belly and I hate it still feel pregnant at times :(

3-11 god that's crap would kill me off lol. Think I'd do the same with ready meals. Have you tried the naked noodles duck flavour they are 2 syns bit like a pot noodle really nice.

I want to go swimming but hate my body so much need to loose some weight first I will feel like everyone is staring at me and it puts me off. A lot of my weight is on my belly and I hate it still feel pregnant at times :(

I feel exactly like you girl!

I did exante before crimbo and gained 9lbs over crimbo, sure u wnt be as bad as that haha. I litrely ate everything I hadn't eaten in 10 weeks and drank loads haha. Tried get bck into it after crimbo lost 3lb and gave in after few days . So here I am and happy as ever right now . Good luck let us know how u get on

I'm a size 26/28 but I don't give a crap what others think, haha. I'd like to hope people looking are thinking "Good on her for exercising and trying to lose weight!" and the ones that aren't aren't worth my time anyway!!!

I'm a size 26/28 but I don't give a crap what others think, haha. I'd like to hope people looking are thinking "Good on her for exercising and trying to lose weight!" and the ones that aren't aren't worth my time anyway!!!

Lol. Me too. I dont give a crap what others think. Butttt still look at the mirror and feel blue because im fat. Jejeje

You know what fair play to you wish I had your confidence. I think as I was always bloated this doesn't help hopefully this will go soon . I also need to buy a black costume haha I have a bloody blue striped one at the min think makes me look bigger.
My starting weight was 18.13 in oct , last week at weighing I was 17 8 . When I stopped exante I was 16.13 so will feel a lot better once back at this stage.

Lowest Iv ever been is 15.9 and I was getting into size 16s can't wait to be there again. We can all reach our goals together .

You will loose super fast as your doin excessive aswell . Well done you

Ok!! I gain 2 kg in december. Welll no bad. Im releave. Still positive. 2 kg in one month. Yaiiiiii

Last edited:
Stalking you :p Had a rubbish day at work today but stuck to diet! Cough is still crap, think I'm not eating enough. Not expecting great things on Wed. Are you going to the 7.30 one, I need moral support :kissass:

Stalking you :p Had a rubbish day at work today but stuck to diet! Cough is still crap, think I'm not eating enough. Not expecting great things on Wed. Are you going to the 7.30 one, I need moral support :kissass:

I'm going to the 5.30 one this week, got the day off and mother is coming for tea!!

So, I stuck to my food plan, except I didn't eat the Mushroom and Garlic Cous Cous as it was bloody disgusting!

Snacks: Banana, Turkish Delight (10 syns) and had some Super Noodles when I got in from work as I was peckish (10 syns)

NOT HAPPY! Hubby made me full fat Super Noodles instead of the Low Fat ones, so now I have had 20 syns. I'm still under my syns for the week by a country mile, but that is totally not the point! Rah! Oh well, whats done is done. Back on it tomorrow!

Syns for the Week: 58.5/105

2 days until weigh in!!!

Hiya all....new here and following your journey. Am doing sw from home....started today...weighed in 19 st 5 biggest ever- previously lost 4 stone with sw. Like your food diary....some great ideas ☺☺

Oh I'd be gutted about the noodles to. I looked in cupboard yesterday and only got full fat ones and remembered what you said .

I think you do great tho working till 11 I'd be wanting another dinner when got in lol. When I used to do till 10 I was always fancying things on the way home.

Omg lol. Wrong noodles! Been there.... About that. In Spain I cant find britains noodles Brands. I have no idea how much syns have one bowl of noodle soup. Anyone have a nutrición fact of the low syn noodles to compare with spanish Brands. Thnks so much !!!! This yourney is amazing!!!

Hi Mary I don't have any in the cupboard to sent u facts only full fat ones. All plain noodles,rice, pasta is free tho.

1 syn is 20 calories so this can help you to play it safe until someone posts the info for you.

Back