My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

Do they sell bachelor pasta and sauce I used to have this for lunch chicken and mushroom and jackets for tea with beans and lost loads in the past

Hiya all....new here and following your journey. Am doing sw from home....started today...weighed in 19 st 5 biggest ever- previously lost 4 stone with sw. Like your food diary....some great ideas ☺☺

Welcome Hilltop! :) I've lost loads with Slimming World previously too, but then I stop going to group. You guys that do it at home and stick to it are fantastic as I never do!! I have to make myself go to group.
Good luck with your weight loss! :D

Oh I'd be gutted about the noodles to. I looked in cupboard yesterday and only got full fat ones and remembered what you said .

I think you do great tho working till 11 I'd be wanting another dinner when got in lol. When I used to do till 10 I was always fancying things on the way home.

I'm working until 1am tonight, so that's even worse! lmao.

Todays Food Plan;

Breakfast: Egg (free), Bacon (free), Onion (s), and Pepper (s) omelette. With a decaff coffee using part HEA.
Lunch: Toasted Corned Beef (2 syns) Sandwich with LCELCheese (HEB and Part HEA, 2 syns for the corned beef), Cherry Tomatoes (s) and Sliced Peppers (s) and a Chicken Mugshot (free).
Tea: SW Chicken in Black Bean Sauce (free and speed), Boiled Rice (free) and Veg (s). Satsuma for afters.
Snacks: Melon (s), Slice of Corned Beef (1 syn), Mini Peperami (1 syn).
Syns: 4/15

I'm working a 4pm until 1am today as it's promotion changeover at our Supermarket, so I've had a late breakfast, and lunch will be late, cause we don't have dinner until around 10pm. We usually have a takeaway from the local Pizza shop on changeover, hence why tonight I'm taking the SW Chicken in Black Bean meal and doing my own rice and veg to warm up as well.

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, just hoping I've lost!!

Last edited:
Brill idea I'm sure you will be the one thts less bloated after you lunch break at work . You do so well with those sorts of shifts

I really want to join the gym but friend I want to go with is preg at min not due till April. Might go with my other friend because April is a long way off. What have you ordered

Tesco and Sainsburys have really cheap gym clothes that I buy (not sure if this is one of the ones you work at...) I got fed up of buying expensive ones and then dropping clothes sizes! Fingers crossed for you at weigh in tomorrow, looks like you have been on track and heading to a big loss x

Hope your shift went ok hun?

Sure you will see a fab loss hun xxxx

I really want to join the gym but friend I want to go with is preg at min not due till April. Might go with my other friend because April is a long way off. What have you ordered
Tesco and Sainsburys have really cheap gym clothes that I buy (not sure if this is one of the ones you work at...) I got fed up of buying expensive ones and then dropping clothes sizes! Fingers crossed for you at weigh in tomorrow, looks like you have been on track and heading to a big loss x

I've just ordered some leggings and some tops. Had to get mine from Simply Be, I can't fit into the clothes from supermarkets yet!! haha. I work at the CO-OP so we don't sell clothes and stuff. I work in a large one though, which is good cause I do at least 13000 steps a day.

Hope your shift went ok hun?

Sure you will see a fab loss hun xxxx

My shift was fine thanks, Jules. Glad it's over though. Was lucky and managed to get everything done 30 mins early so we got to leave a bit early, so I was home before 1. 2 AM now though and I'm still not sleepy, that's the worst thing about working until late! I just cant sleep at all until at least 2 or 3 hours after I finish work.

How are you doing? :)

Had a mini peperami and a slice of corned beef when I got in from work, 2 syns. Ending today on 4 syns :)
The SW Chicken in Black Bean Sauce was absolutely gorgeous! Would recommend it to anyone. Will deffo be getting another one of them!

The SW chicken saag one is nice but a bit on the hot side. I hav eto be a bit careful with processed food so I like that they give you the recipe on the back so you can make it yourself . next time. Whilst you are in the early days our consultant recommends getting some red yellow and green string. Measure your chest, waist and hips and cut the string to that size. (No inches required!) Then wind them up and put them where you might get tempted to remind you of the goal. Like someone put them on the fridge someone else in their purse etc. Also they say if you haven't lost alot on the scales you may have lost some cm to help not feel as disappointed. I just kept out a pair of the jeans I could never get into, once I got into those it was buying the next size down of something as my mini target. Size 14 cropped tesco jeans look tiny and are the target at the moment. Coming from a size 22 it just seems like a dream as I really don't feel like I'm dieting. I only get annoyed if I try to be good and hidden syns get me and ruin a week or two of the plan. We will get there!

The chicken in black bean was from Iceland wasn't it . I can't wait to go there and try a few new things. You will be in the supermarket clothes before you know it . I bet you can't wait, I'm looking forward to going into normal shops and actually feeling nice in clothes. I got to the point where I stopped looking/buying clothes as was so fed up of looking a state .

Now it's winter I'm hiding behind my coat haha. What is great news is that the coat I have used to fit 3 years ago before I was preg when I lost 3stone now fits again. I went into a size 20 while pregananr but the 16 coat now fits its snug but it fits haha

Iv decided I'm going to join the gym when my weight slows down to 2lb a week as I can normally get 3lb if good .

Hubby is joining me next Thursday which will make cooking a lot easier all eat the same. He's got a lot to loose and usually looses like 10lb in the first week lol. I sit there happy for him but jealous as hell haha.

Hope you had a good night sleep eventually does take time to wind down doesn't it xx

Love the sting idea might goin to do that today only got one colour tho so will some how attach what's what onto it .

I'm the same with jeans was in a super tight 20 that used to roll over at waste. Now in a 18. Iv got a tight 18 then 16, then old bay jeans that's are tight 16s these are on the target hanger in wardrobe hahahaha . I seriously can't wait to get into my bay jeans

The SW chicken saag one is nice but a bit on the hot side. I hav eto be a bit careful with processed food so I like that they give you the recipe on the back so you can make it yourself . next time. Whilst you are in the early days our consultant recommends getting some red yellow and green string. Measure your chest, waist and hips and cut the string to that size. (No inches required!) Then wind them up and put them where you might get tempted to remind you of the goal. Like someone put them on the fridge someone else in their purse etc. Also they say if you haven't lost alot on the scales you may have lost some cm to help not feel as disappointed. I just kept out a pair of the jeans I could never get into, once I got into those it was buying the next size down of something as my mini target. Size 14 cropped tesco jeans look tiny and are the target at the moment. Coming from a size 22 it just seems like a dream as I really don't feel like I'm dieting. I only get annoyed if I try to be good and hidden syns get me and ruin a week or two of the plan. We will get there!

I shall have to try the Chicken Saag as I love hot stuff! The string idea is good, I might do that. I still need to measure my waist I shall try and do that at some point today. Thank you!
My aim at the moment is to get down to a size 22. I'm a size 26/28 at the moment, and can't remember the last time I bought a size 22, so I will be happy when I get there! Then I will take it a dress size at a time :)

The chicken in black bean was from Iceland wasn't it . I can't wait to go there and try a few new things. You will be in the supermarket clothes before you know it . I bet you can't wait, I'm looking forward to going into normal shops and actually feeling nice in clothes. I got to the point where I stopped looking/buying clothes as was so fed up of looking a state .

Now it's winter I'm hiding behind my coat haha. What is great news is that the coat I have used to fit 3 years ago before I was preg when I lost 3stone now fits again. I went into a size 20 while pregananr but the 16 coat now fits its snug but it fits haha

Iv decided I'm going to join the gym when my weight slows down to 2lb a week as I can normally get 3lb if good .

Hubby is joining me next Thursday which will make cooking a lot easier all eat the same. He's got a lot to loose and usually looses like 10lb in the first week lol. I sit there happy for him but jealous as hell haha.

Hope you had a good night sleep eventually does take time to wind down doesn't it xx
It's gc baby start and put pics up of what ur eating. Love following your diary and love getting new ideas let's see them :).

Yep the Chicken in Black Bean is from Iceland, all the SW meals are. Everyone I've had so far has been lovely :)

As for the pictures, I have an Instagram account, the link is in my Signature, or just go here: http://www.instagram.com/katysswjourney

I put everything on there :)

Todays food plan;

Breakfast: Bacon (free) and Scrambled Eggs (free) on Toast (HEB) with 2 satsumas (s)
Lunch: Jacket Potato (free), Mackerel Fillets in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (1.5 syns) with Cherry Tomatoes (s) and Sliced Peppers (s)
Dinner: Not sure yet! Need to raid the freezer and see what I've got in!
Snacks: Melon. Mini Peperami (1 syn).
Syns: 2.5/15 so far
HEA: Milk.
HEB: Bread.

Will update later :)

Was supposed to be going swimming today, but my parcel didn't arrive before I would have had to get the bus, so I've had to cancel :( Gutted as I really wanted to go.

Don't know what to do for tea tonight, got loads in but mums coming and she's not very experimental with food lol, so I shall probably do a roast of some sort.

Also, it's weigh day!! Can't wait to see how much I've lost. It would be nice if it was 8lbs like my first week last time, but I've not got my hopes up. I've been eating loads!

Had a crap night, didn't get to sleep until after 3am, then the bloody cat woke me up at 6am, managed to drift back off about 7.30 then there was a bang on the door at 8 which woke me up, jumped up cause I thought it was my gym clothes arriving, but no, just a bloody Jehovahs Witness. I STG I nearly killed him :rotflmao:
Anyway, I couldn't get back to sleep, so got up and watched Jeremy Kyle. My god, the people on there.... LOL

Hope you are all doing well! x

Last edited:
Hahaha that made me laugh lol bloody door knockers lol.

I'm goin to get some mini pepperoni handy to keep in fridge for 1 syn ant had one for years .

I think with weight you have to split your goal don't you or it just doesn't seem do able I wanted to loose 5stone back in oct ,I set my self a two stone target which I reached. Now when I say 3stone left it doesn't seem that bad . This will take me to 13.13 and I seriously can not weight.

My bday 15th Feb want to get stone off by then

Hahaha that made me laugh lol bloody door knockers lol.

I'm goin to get some mini pepperoni handy to keep in fridge for 1 syn ant had one for years .

I think with weight you have to split your goal don't you or it just doesn't seem do able I wanted to loose 5stone back in oct ,I set my self a two stone target which I reached. Now when I say 3stone left it doesn't seem that bad . This will take me to 13.13 and I seriously can not weight.

My bday 15th Feb want to get stone off by then

Thats what I'm doing splitting my targets; I want to lose at least 5 stone by the end of the year, but I have a lot more to lose after that!
The mini peperami are fab for 1 syn, and very nommy :D xxx

Ye let's take it step by step we can all do it together. 2 stone by Easter would be nice. I think the first stone comes off quite quick doesn't it it's after that seems to drag.
Hoping for 5 this week and il be happy

Back