My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

Just going to plan some meals for the next week, might do some of the recipes :)

OMG! Have you tried the muller light salted caramel chocolate fix desserts! Picked some up after dropping you of, they are gorgeous! 4.5 syns, was going to have my cream egg but spotted the pork crunch and that's 9 syns so I've had a bag of that and a chocolate fix dessert instead.

Forgot to say, glad you came to aqua fit with me tonight, I would have looked stupid laughing hysterically all by myself :rotflmao:

Updated my food diary! First day of my 100% week :) and it went well!

Loved Aquafit! Was so much fun! Got it booked again for Monday! :D
Spent more time laughing than anything else LOL

Also did a bit in the gym but not too much as I was pooped after my 8 hour shift!

Hope you are all well xxxxx

OMG! Have you tried the muller light salted caramel chocolate fix desserts! Picked some up after dropping you of, they are gorgeous! 4.5 syns, was going to have my cream egg but spotted the pork crunch and that's 9 syns so I've had a bag of that and a chocolate fix dessert instead.

Not tried them where did u get them from?
Meant to tell you the yoghurts you were looking at in Asda that were 2.69 are on offer at £1 in COOP, the light and free ones :)

Fridays Food

B/L: Bacon (f), Egg (f), Mushroom (s) and Tomato (s)
D: Chilli (all f and s), with Boiled Rice, 1/2 HEA Grated Cheese On Top
S: Chicken (f)
4 Hifi Bars (HEB and 6)
Curly Wurly (6)
2 Oreo Thins (3)
Cream Meringue (4.5)
Hazelnut Coffee with rest HEA

Syns for today: 19.5
Syns for week: 26/105

Saturdays Food

B: Melon and Apple (s) and a Mullerlight (f)
L: Chicken Stir Fry (f and s)
D: Leftover Chilli (f and s) and Micro Rice (1.5)
S: 4 Oreo Thins (6)
Curly Wurly (6)
Ryvita (heb) with cheese (hea) and chicken (f), and Plum Tomatoes (s)
Orange (s)
Hartley SF Apple Jelly (0.5)

Syns for today: 14
Syns for week: 40/105

-------------------------------------------------

As you can see, no flexi syns went out of the window! Haha. I'm not bothered tbh as it's always worked for me before :) We went food shopping yesterday so stocked up on goodies and ended up staying up late watching Bones so had to have munchies xD LOL
Still on track for the week, so still classing it as being on plan :)

Working a 3-11 today then finally my week off has arrived!!! :D Woop! :D

Last edited:
You are doing so well. Especially congrats with all the exercise you are managing to do. Really happy for you - not just in terms of weight loss, but also the sense of achievement you must have.

I personally think flexi syns are fine, especially if it's worked for you before. Everybody is different, but knowing you can have a takeaway on a Friday night (or however you use your syns) can be really motivating the rest of the week.

In entirely unrelated news, have you ever watched Bitten? 2 seasons are now on Netflix - it's based on books, and about werewolves. A little melodramatic like Vampire Diaries, but more nudity and generally more adult story lines.

You are doing so well. Especially congrats with all the exercise you are managing to do. Really happy for you - not just in terms of weight loss, but also the sense of achievement you must have.

I personally think flexi syns are fine, especially if it's worked for you before. Everybody is different, but knowing you can have a takeaway on a Friday night (or however you use your syns) can be really motivating the rest of the week.

In entirely unrelated news, have you ever watched Bitten? 2 seasons are now on Netflix - it's based on books, and about werewolves. A little melodramatic like Vampire Diaries, but more nudity and generally more adult story lines.

Thanks Buffy.

I'm so happy with the excercise I'm doing. With my job I'm always on my feet and moving about so I have to push myself to do more, but it's surprising how quickly it's getting easier and easier.
I could only do 20 lengths swimming in 1 hour when I started and I was having to rest 30 seconds (at least) in between lengths.
Now I can do 40 lengths in 43 minutes with no resting. It's took 3 months to get here but it feels good comparing before and after :)

As for Bitten I've not watchEd it. I'm not really into werewolves tbh but I shall give it a go. I've just started watching the Witches of East End what you recommended only watched the first episode yesterday though!

Me and my hubby are re-watching Bones at the moment in preparation for the last series. Love that show!

Thanks for the kind words xxx

The ML chocolate fix desserts were from your co-op lol! Bitten sounds right up my street, I love Underworld, the werewolves were my favourite. What time do you normally set off for the wild life park, I have my theory test Sat morning, really early!

The ML chocolate fix desserts were from your co-op lol! Bitten sounds right up my street, I love Underworld, the werewolves were my favourite. What time do you normally set off for the wild life park, I have my theory test Sat morning, really early!

It opens at 10 in the winter. Probably set off about 9.30 ish. Can be later though. Thought we could take a picnic :)
That's if the weather is any good.

Also did you get my message about swimming tomorrow? I'm going to the 12-1.30 Lane swimming. Didn't know if you'd want to join me x

Been swimming today and managed 36 lengths in 36 minutes. Happy with that. Could have done more but I feel like I've sprained my arm and it was absolutely killing so had to get out. So annoying!

--------------------------------------------

Today's Food:

B: Apple and Banana
L: Pasta n Sauce (1), Bacon and Mushrooms.
D: 3 Waffles (7.5) and Chicken (no speed I know naughty Katy!)
S: Curly Wurly (6)
Hartleys Raspberry No Added Sugar Jelly (0.5) with a Raspberry Mullerlight (free)

Syns for today: 21
Syns for week: 61/105

Last edited:
Hope your arm feels better soon . Pasta and sauce sounds nice with added extras

It's lovely! I chop bacon into squares and fry the mushrooms and bacon up while the pasta n sauce cooks then mix it all together. 1/3rd HEA Cheese Grated on top! Yum! X

Also froze Cherry Pepsi Max in some lolly moulds! Yum!! Lasts ages to sucks on when you want to nibble but don't want to use syns x

Back