My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

I had another curly wurly so ending on 21 today. Will have less tomorrow to make up for it :)

I've had 2 really bad days. Don't even think I'm going to group tomorrow. Feel really depressed at the minute and I'm taking it out on binging as per usual.

I'm hoping tomorrow I wake up in a better mood so I can get back on it.

Hating myself at the minute cause I'm just undoing all the hard work I've put in.

Hoping to go swimming and to the gym tomorrow.

I've got this week off work and I had loads to do around the house etc, but so far I've done sod all.

Also my arm is no better so that is getting me down.

I feel so ugly at the minute.

Sorry for the rant. I'll feel right enough soon.

This always happens when I have a week off work with no proper plans.

I am the same, it's why I want to work when my kids are with their dad, I sink into a dark hole and struggle to get out. Talking can help. Do you have a bath? A spa day pampering yourself, face mask, nails, hair, make up, favourite tunes, get dancing, go for a walk to the shop buy a magazine and a cake to have with a cuppa, plan cinema, few ideas, sometimes listening to radio makes me giggle. I'm thinking of doing meditation.
hope today is better

Oh Katy don't feel bad at all we all have these moments. Your off work which has prob done it time out means doing nice doesn't it which means eating nice things usually .

Just tell yourself yoU have had a little break just think you have been bad for 2 days out of the 7 you could stilll loose. I remember my bday kept looking at scales and cause didn't move I was like not paying for group lol.

If it was me I would either go tonight or if I was still feeling low have one last treat day and tell myself I'm bck on track tomorrow, if you tell yourself your going to do it you will.

You've come so far in such a short time ye Iv had a few bad days we all have our moments just choose a day and get stuck back in . Like Leigh said think of things to occupy yourself

You can do it and you will do it your fab don't think otherwise x

Hey you, are you coming to group. I made yummy things for the taster ;)

Thank you both for the lovely words.

I've had another rubbish day. Not food wise. I've hardly eaten a thing today. But been in bed most of the day sleeping.
Been in pain and not sleeping at night again means I'm sleeping all day.

Anyway tomorrow I am definitely going out. Me and my Mum are going to town for the afternoon. I'm going to get my hair trimmed as it's full of split ends at the moment. It's so thick I might get it thinned out a bit too. It's so hard to handle as I'm having to wash it all the time lately with going swimming. Debating buying a swimming cap but those things are just unflattering lol.

Doesn't help that yesterday I did my hair and makeup and nails etc to make myself feel better (I even plucked my brows lol) and hubby came in and didn't even say anything so felt like it was a waste of time (even though we all know we shouldn't do things for men, it would still be nice if they noticed once in a while!)!

Might try and get a colour for it too. Fancying a nice dark chocolate brown.
Was going to go black again but it's so hard to get out.

Anyway the point is I'm going out tomorrow so won't be stuck in feeling sorry for myself. Might go to the gym while the hubby is out in the evening too.
Then on Friday my plan is to cook a load of meals up to freeze!
Then on Saturday me and the hubby and my sister Anna and her hubby are off to the Wildlife Park!
One of my favourite places to relax. Plus there will be loads of walking there.

Need to get back on it. I can't wait to get back to work to be honest.

I have watched nearly all of the Witches of East End while I've been off work. Only got a couple of episodes left.

I think my body has needed a rest, but I'm well and truly fed up now.

Wish I had friends that lived closer!

Hope you are all well. I will get back to posting food tomorrow!

20170307_170241.jpg

A pic from yesterday. First time I've straightened my hair in ages. Wanted to see how bad my split ends were lol!

You look beautiful Katy . I hate washing my hair it's such a chore and I get one day then it looks greasy. I do one day down one day up. When Olivia was tiny used to use the dry shampoo that's quite good but isn't cheap and with long hair use quite abit, made it a quick 5 min shower tho and got away with 3 days with my hair lol.

Men they are a joke ant they, mine never says anything to me will come in from work il get a kiss and he will be looking for his tea haha. I do my makeup every day never comments if he does it's because he's after somethin haha. He always notices if I wear somethin new tho be like where has that top come from lol.

Men don't like you having confidence either and I tell you what when I loose my weight il have loads. Completely lost it gaining weight and he knows it. Was funny cause we argued the other weekend and this got brought up and he said you've got some confidence back can tell how you are with me. Haha

I think when your overweight you take a lot more **** than what you should and he also knows this. He will also know that when Iv lost weight I won't take it let's face it why put up with it when there's people out there that are nice to you.

Bring it on loosing weight has so many positives. Prob the second biggest is how it affects your realationship for the better. I want to be noticed again I want to feel important again and I no this will happen . Don't get me wrong I know he loves me but we all know everyday life is busy and don't always have time to notice each other.

Sounds like you got the next few days sorted. Friday sounds fab due to your working hours easy to grab somethin

Keep smiling Hun it's all worth it in the end

Don't worry Katy. My OH didn't notice when I had about 10 cm off my hair and went from "caramel" to red lol! !!

Don't worry about having a bad week. I've had a couple of bad weeks but finally managed to pick myself up and get back on it and you can too. Make sure you go to group and stay as it's time slide this you really need to. Let your consultant know you are struggling and ask for help. That's what they are for.

Chin up. You can do this!!

Do it for yourself, I don't have a man in my life now, well I have my little boy haha and my kids don't always notice big changes lol I had to point out that I had my hair cut the other month lol But I do these things to make myself feel better, not for other people, it's nice to get a compliment now and then but as long as you feel good, that's all that matters.

Hope you have a lovely time and big cybor hugs

Thank you guys for the nice words!

He usually does notice things to be fair and he is always trying to get my confidence up. Just think he had had a bad day too. Lol.

Had a good day out with mum. Had my hair trimmed feels amazing now. Got some hair dye that's going on later :)

Had a roast dinner while we were out, all fresh veg and lean meat. Probably about 5 syns for gravy and stuffing :)

Hey guys.

Had a rubbish week. Felt down and deflated all week. Had a migraine one day, sprained my arm, and just generally felt like the world was against me. So obviously I didn't stick to plan. Plus I couldn't excercise much cause of my arm.

Anyway, I've been busy tonight. Prepared chicken fried rice and chicken curry (4 portions each), overnight oats, and my SW Chips ready to cook tomorrow.
Sorted the fridge and filled the fruit bowl.

Not annoyed with myself as I know on Slimming World I can have weeks like this then get straight back on it and lose it again straight away.

If I don't have a break every now and again I just give up altogether. I find it keeps the losses quite high too as your body doesn't get used to the diet.

Anyway, will update food diary tomorrow :)

It's half past midnight and I've only just finished cooking and cleaning up after myself so I'm pooped. Going to go to bed!

Hope you have all been ok I'll try and catch up tomorrow :)

I may have a bit of a break at Easter, for obvious reasons, I.e eat lots of chocolate and a nice big roast!! Hopefully as you say, probably get a big loss as soon as back on it! Glad to see you back

Luckily I don't celebrate easter! No choccie for me! Haha.

Just a quick update as I've had an 11 hour shift today and I'm pooped! Trying to wind down in bed now but I'm still wide awake.

B: 2 Waffles (5), Bacon (free), Eggs (free) and Baked Beans (free). A massive bowl of speed fruit after.
L: Pasta salad, fruit.
D: HM Curry (all free and speed), rice, poppadoms (6)
S: alpro soya chocolate (hea)

Forgot to have my HEB.

Did Aquafit yesterday and my God my arms/waist/crotch and legs are absolutely killing me today! She really put u through your paces haha.

Think I'm going to miss group on Wednesday as I have no money until payday (which is thursday).

Going to the gym tomorrow after work, then got Aquafit on Thursday night. Plan to go to the gym again on Friday then I'm working all weekend plus have a party on Sunday so won't be doing any excercise then.
Plus going to get the hubby to take me to see the new Beauty and the Beast on Sunday night :D

Oh I had my hair trimmed by the way :)

IMG_20170309_125434_328.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170313_012202_766.jpg
    IMG_20170313_012202_766.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6
Back