My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

So ended up with a takeaway after work last night! Could have been good but really wanted chips, then I ate my pitta, and then I nicked a slice of the hubby's pizza! And THEN I ate chocolate lol.
Worked it out and it came to 50 odd syns but I've added them on to my week. Got about 20 Syns to last me until Wednesday now LOL oh well will just try and be extra good :)

My God it was worth it tho!

Got my gym Induction at 2 today. A bit scared but we will see what it's like. Looking forward to it as well.

Not sure what food today, will update later :)

Was going to do a pork dinner but forgot to get the meat out of the freezer x

This is the old shape tho they have just brought out a new one. Ours made a noise so returned under warranty and was given the new one. Ours was fine tho and like I say ul get ya warranty so who cares a lot cheaper

I always forget to get meat out freezer lol , I'm sure the gym will save you from what you ate last night.

Enjoy and well done for going you have more balls than me lol

Good luck at the gym! I used to absolutely adore going to the gym, no time or money now I have the children but that's something I'll definitely be going back to as soon as I get the opportunity, I'm guessing 6ish years lol. In the meantime, I have my wii and as soon as I'm feeling better this is something I'll be really getting into, I really toned myself up after I had my son using a game on it called my fitness coach and then I got pregnant again and gave up and never got back into it as well as I did before but I will keep trying.

I know I will find this hard as to be this weight I like my junk food. I've tried some of the recipes and am not very good at them but thank god for bolognaise sauce and SW chips. I only tried the chips last week and the first couple attempts were awful burned and raw but now have it sorted by adding 1/2 tsp of oil and less chips. They are much better than I ever thought. It also lets me have my ben & jerrys phish food my chocolate fix. Also I don't know if you know but as being over 20st you get up to 25 syns, a nice extra choc treat :p . wow that's amazing about the gym, I used love it, but just leaving the house is bad as I'm sure everyone thinks I'm lazy and disgusting. I'm in a wheelchair and feel judged as being in it because of being fat. Yes I have issues lol. Look forwards to being a size 12 before 2020 :eatdrink051:

I know I will find this hard as to be this weight I like my junk food. I've tried some of the recipes and am not very good at them but thank god for bolognaise sauce and SW chips. I only tried the chips last week and the first couple attempts were awful burned and raw but now have it sorted by adding 1/2 tsp of oil and less chips. They are much better than I ever thought. It also lets me have my ben & jerrys phish food my chocolate fix. Also I don't know if you know but as being over 20st you get up to 25 syns, a nice extra choc treat :p . wow that's amazing about the gym, I used love it, but just leaving the house is bad as I'm sure everyone thinks I'm lazy and disgusting. I'm in a wheelchair and feel judged as being in it because of being fat. Yes I have issues lol. Look forwards to being a size 12 before 2020 :eatdrink051:

Yeah I know I can have up to 25 syns, I just try not too! My leader has never told me, but I've read it on a few posts on here, including one from a consultant. I tend to try and stick to 15 a day, but then I will let myself have a treat on weigh day that I don't count :) Thank you for the advice!

Bless you, I know how you feel about people looking at you and thinking you're lazy, but I have stopped caring what other people think. Let them think what they want. At the end of the day, I'm at the gym to do something about my weight and get fitter. If they want to make fun of me for doing that then that says more about them than it does about me :) I also go Swimming. Trying for 3 times a week Swimming and once for the gym.
Have you thought about swimming? Thats good excercise and doesn't put pressure on anything :)

So I had my gym induction! :) Loved it, and can't wait to get into a proper routine!

My hubby came with me and went in the gym while I was having my induction, which lasted half an hour, so I only did 30 mins in the gym as he had done an hour and was knackered lmao.

I did 20 mins on the treadmill, fast walking then 3 minutes uphill at the end.
10 minutes on the bike, 2 minutes harder resistance at the end.
Then did 3 sets of 10 on the chest press.

Next time I am going to try the cross trainer, and maybe the arm bike thing, as I need to do more for my arms. Want to do the rowing machine but cause of the pain I keep getting in my side I don't think it would be a good idea yet. Will see how I get on next time :)

Legs were really shakey once I'd got off the bike, lol!! But at least I know it worked :)

This week is going to be hard to get swimming or anything as I'm working horrible shifts this week, so I don't think I'll be able to get before Friday. Although I might see if I can get swimming on Tuesday before work as I'm not working until 4.

Almost forgot about my food!

B: Bacon (f), Scrambled Eggs (f), Mushrooms (s) and Spinach (s)
L: None as we had breakfast late.
D: SW Burgers (f), Topped with half HEA Cheese, Gherkins and Fried Onions (s), served with SW Chips (f) and a huge speedy salad. 0.5 syns for LF salad cream.
Supper: 4 Ryvita (HEB) topped with Ham (f), Cheese (other half of HEA) and Boiled Egg (f) served with Plum Tomatoes. Big bowl of speed fruit for afters :)
S: Rolo Mousse 4

Syns for day:
Syns for week: 88.5/105

Last edited:
Got to say the SW Burgers were very tasty. Think I'll start getting them instead of making my own, even.

Really pleased with 4.5 syns today, although I had eggs twice. Need to cut down on the eggs!! I feel like I'm eating too many.

Decided I am going to go swimming on Tuesday at 12pm, but I'm working a 4pm-1am so will be knackered but nevermind :) need to try and get the excercise in!

Food looks lovely Katy . I was reading up earlier about what you mentioned the other day about the more you weigh the more syns you get.

It basically says if your a male over 20stone you get 35 syns that's crazy isn't it. My hubby is just over this and last time he tried was having 15 and I think this is why he lost 10lb on the first week. Do you think this is right? Nothing in the book is there

Hoping it's right then more chance of him doing it . Works out they get extra 400 cals a day on syns but men are surpose to eat more anyway

Got to say the SW Burgers were very tasty. Think I'll start getting them instead of making my own, even.

Really pleased with 4.5 syns today, although I had eggs twice. Need to cut down on the eggs!! I feel like I'm eating too many.

Decided I am going to go swimming on Tuesday at 12pm, but I'm working a 4pm-1am so will be knackered but nevermind :) need to try and get the excercise in!

Don't worry I had 5 for breakfast last week hahah

Food looks lovely Katy . I was reading up earlier about what you mentioned the other day about the more you weigh the more syns you get.

It basically says if your a male over 20stone you get 35 syns that's crazy isn't it. My hubby is just over this and last time he tried was having 15 and I think this is why he lost 10lb on the first week. Do you think this is right? Nothing in the book is there

Hoping it's right then more chance of him doing it . Works out they get extra 400 cals a day on syns but men are surpose to eat more anyway

I would say that's about right. My hubby is the same always loses loads I'll have to tell him as well. I might ask my consultant about it but not in front of all the group as I think they would get miffed hahaha x

IMG_1561.PNG

IMG_1562.PNG

Ye would be interesting to know wouldn't it

If you think about it tho the bigger you are the harder it is to do this as eat a lot more. Like when he did it before took crisps to work and cake bar syns where gone but if he has some left for choc at night and beer at weekend he will be happy

View attachment 185616

View attachment 185617

Ye would be interesting to know wouldn't it

If you think about it tho the bigger you are the harder it is to do this as eat a lot more. Like when he did it before took crisps to work and cake bar syns where gone but if he has some left for choc at night and beer at weekend he will be happy

Yeah I knew men got 20 as standard but makes sense that the heavier you are the more syns you get as you get more calories per day based on your weight! I'll send her a message tomorrow :) x

Back