My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

Hi Katy

Welcome back. I've only just come back too after I fell off the wagon on holiday in October.
I'm glad you are feeling stronger. I can sympathise as I also suffer from anxiety and depression, although nowhere near what you have been through.

I know it sounds a cliché but I genuinely believe that I feel a million times better mentally as well as physically when I am eating the right things and being more active, so hopefully you are now in an upward spiral of feeling positive.

I've just rejoined SW so have the up to date book and app so shout if you need to check anything.

Juliette x

Thanks guys, it means a lot!

No I didn't know this!! That's a bit poop. Have they changed the recipe or is it just something SW have done? xx

Not sure hun saw it on YouTube think it’s just slimming world. Like I say tho I’m not counting them as use to snack on when hungry they are my go to. Think it may be super noodles aswell not 100% sure tho.

Welcome back! I am sorry you had such a pants year, but I am glad to see you well enough to be back here. x x

Not sure hun saw it on YouTube think it’s just slimming world. Like I say tho I’m not counting them as use to snack on when hungry they are my go to. Think it may be super noodles aswell not 100% sure tho.

There are a few threads on slimming world section here about it. No recipe change, but people were over using them. If it was me, and I lost weight I would just continue eating them. The noodles I think was about nutrition content (although I could be wrong) but again definitely no recipe change

Hi Katy

Welcome back. I've only just come back too after I fell off the wagon on holiday in October.
I'm glad you are feeling stronger. I can sympathise as I also suffer from anxiety and depression, although nowhere near what you have been through.

I know it sounds a cliché but I genuinely believe that I feel a million times better mentally as well as physically when I am eating the right things and being more active, so hopefully you are now in an upward spiral of feeling positive.

I've just rejoined SW so have the up to date book and app so shout if you need to check anything.

Juliette x

Aww I'm sorry to hear you suffer too. It is a horrible thing to have, and I think people who don't suffer from it don't realise how debilitating it can be! Thanks hun, that's fab. Hopefully I can afford to join on Pay Day! I wish you didn't have to pay £60 up front on the online one though :( grr xxx

Welcome back! I am sorry you had such a pants year, but I am glad to see you well enough to be back here. x x

Thanks a lot Buffy :) It's nice to be back to be honest and feel as motivated as I did before it all happened. Can't wait to see how everyone is doing :)

I shall have to look up noodles and that when I can. I've just looked up the Aldi pasta n sauce on a blog I found posted on here somewhere and I think they are 3.5 syns per pack, which I don't mind cause I have them usually for my lunch with salad so I don't mind using the syns on them. I don't eat loads of them so I'm not too worried :)

So today is a total FAIL! I think Saturdays will always be hard because we do our food shopping on a Saturday and take my Mum and always go and have dinner once we have done the shopping, so we eat out every Saturday. So today we had a big All Day Brekkie for Brunch, but not really had anything the rest of the day, until in about half an hour we are having left over rubbish out of the freezer just to get rid of it really!

We got a kitten about just over 2 weeks ago and she is running us riot at the moment! So will be getting my exercise in running about after her!!

Hope you all have a good weekend :) xx

Todays Food Diary

B: Aldi Cherry Fruit Wheats 45g (HEB) and Milk (Part HEA), 2 Plums and a Tangerine
Cup of Tea, 2 Sugars (2 Syns)
L: Aldi Veg Rice (free) with left over mini sausages (10 syns)
D: Pork Loin Steaks, New Potatoes, Kale and Green Beans
Snacks:

Syns for today: 12/20
Syns for week: 12/140

Hey guys, sorry not been around last week! My hubby ended up having the week off work, so I wanted to spend time with him, as I am back at work today..
We decided not to bother starting until today, although saying that we didn't go totally off the wagon, we just didn't really count anything. And the good news is all the rubbish is gone out of the house now :)

SO, today is like a completely fresh start for me. As I said last week, I have been off work since the beginning of September due to depression and anxiety, and today is my first day back at work. I am so nervous, but I am determined to go and not make a fool of myself.
Last week I actually walked through Sheffield on my own, and went into Waterstones and bought myself a new diary. Sounds stupid, but it's something I've not been able to do for a long time!

Also starting the diet today. So it's going to be a busy week for me mentally. Hopefully I don't crumble.

FD to follow x

Mondays Food

B: 40g Aldi Cherry Fruit Wheats (HEB and part HEA)
L: Jacket Potato with a Tuna Salad (counting approx 3 syns for Extra Light Salad Cream!)
D: SW Spag Bol with loads of speed (Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers)
Snacks: Benefit Bar x 2 (6), Orange, Yoghurt (free I think), Pom Bears (4?)

Syns for Day: 13/20
Syns for Week: 13/80 (Only counting until Friday then a new week)

Last edited:
So first day back at work was a good one, although I was absolutely done in once I got home. Plus I could not sleep last night, and I woke up with a banging headache, so I have spent most of today in bed, although I am super happy with what I achieved. And I just got back into everything as if I had never left :)

Food was good yesterday and today, FD to follow!

I hope you are all doing well.

If you regularly visit my FD please link yours in a comment so I can follow your progress also :)

I'm writing this while my cooker soaks in the oven cleaner, so I suppose I better get off my back side and get that cleaned. Euuuurgh, hate cleaning the cooker!!! haha

Last edited:
Tuesdays Food

B: Bacon, Scrambled Egg (part HEA), Mushrooms and Baked Beans
L: -
D: Pork Loin Steaks, Boiled New Potatoes, Carrots, Kale, Gravy (3) and Apple Sauce (3)
Snacks: Benefit Bar x2 (HEB), Milky Coffee (rest of HEA), Fruit Salad with Kiwi, Plums, Orange and Grape

Syns for day: 6/20
Syns for week: 19/80

Wednesday Food

B: 40g Aldi Cherry Fruit Wheats (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA) and Kiwi Fruit
L: Aldi Cheese and Broccoli Pasta n Sauce (3.5) with Bacon and Mushrooms
D: Chicken in Black Bean Sauce and Rice, with Peppers and Onions. Using the Aldi Black Bean Sauce Jar (I think it works out about 8 syns but I could be wrong!)
Snacks: Biscuits (Counting 15 Syns as I have no idea how much they were...), Milky Coffee (rest HEA)

Syns for day: 26.5
Syns for week: 45.5/80

Went over on syns yesterday but I'm still well within for the week. Hoping to join SW Online tomorrow! Hopefully will have the money :)
Weigh day tomorrow, although I had a cheeky weigh this morning and it is looking good! :)

Went to bed really early last night, about 9PM, as I was feeling extremely dizzy, but it was constant, not just when I moved a certain way or whatever.. I am hoping it is just because they have recently put my Anxiety meds up to 40mg. I read online it can effect dizzyness as you are getting used to them. Feel OK today, although I didn't get up until 12.30pm!

Off to mums for tea later, she always cooks a roast so I'm not worried about that, all I will have to syn is the gravy :)

Thursdays Food

B: -
L: Aldi Pasta n Sauce (3.5) with Bacon and an Orange for afters.
D: Pork Chops, Mashed Potato, Carrots, Onion, Broccoli, Parsnips and Gravy (3)
Snacks: 2x Benefit Bars (HEB), 2x Yoghurt.

Forgot my HEA oops!!

Syns for today: 6.5
Syns for week: 52/80

Weigh day today and I lost 4lb. That's just from Monday! So I am happy with a 4lb loss in 4 days :)

I'm joining SW Online today, so I'll have access to all the updated Syns etc, so hopefully be able to keep track a bit better this week :)

Hope you are all doing well x

So I literally just re-joined and now everytime I go to the SW site it says "Service Unavailable" :confused:

I hope this is the same for everyone :mad:

Weigh day today and I lost 4lb. That's just from Monday! So I am happy with a 4lb loss in 4 days :)

I'm joining SW Online today, so I'll have access to all the updated Syns etc, so hopefully be able to keep track a bit better this week :)

Hope you are all doing well x

that's great, well done x x

Back