my weight loss diary-Loosing well! Even through pregnancy! Finally had baby number 2!

thank you for your lovely post healthy, i have to agree that slimfast is much easier than working out cals etc, i think i chose it as i did originally want to go with taking food out of the equation all together and do a vlcd, but i decided it just wasnt realistic for me so i decided i would mix the two. I am quite motivated with slimfast and i havent got bored of it at all "yet" lol.

well today slimfast was off the menu as it had been left in my dp's car and had gone to work with him lol also i have really bad pmt so am struggling to keep cravings at bay, and my appetite always increases around totm so i am going to need to keep it in check.

B: none
L: 1/4 cup spicy tomato and basil soup (eurgh hence why 1/4 cup lol)
D: 2 light choices sausage, 2 healthy living bacon, small can beans, 2 egg whites.

I may have some toast (wholegrain) in a bit as i am feeling hungry (grr totm bugger off lol)

xxx

I'm the same around totm too, it is such a pain as I crave crisps and any carbs.

May try some of those sausages have seem them and it would be nice for a Sunday brunch. Hope you have a lovely weekend hun. When do you usually WI?

hey healthy, i wi on sundays so just one more day for me then i get to see if totm has done any damage lol yeah you should try the sausages they are lovely.

B: choc shake
L: choc shake
D: Cod loin, spicy potato wedges

my dinner was sooooooo nice, the best low cal low fat dinner i have ever had!!!

WI day tomorrow eek i hope i have done well with it being totm i hope its not done any damage, i have stayed on track with my food so hopefully i should be ok.

B: none (woke up really late)
L: 1 wholegrain toast, beans
D: homemade low cal/fat cottage pie, carrots.

xxx

Wow well done! That's a really amazing loss! You're doing great man!
I wish I could do slim fast, I just really enjoy chewing, lol.
Hope this week goes just as well for you hun!

Hey that is fantastic!!!!! Well done hun, really happy for you you're doing so well! That's the first stone gone and well into number 2!!!

Good luck for next week xxxx

Thanks Pink and Healthy!

B: none (oops)
L: none (oh dear)
D: Chicken roast. (Chicken breast, stuffing, 4 roast pots, 2 boiled pots, cauliflower, 2 tidgy puds, gravy.)

Skinny Cow hot chocolate with 50ml semi-skimmed milk. (twas out of date, didnt taste very nice so lefthalf of it)

Last edited:
well we (me, dp, dd) have been to stourport today, there was something there with lots of stalls and stuff, and there is a fair there and a kids playground, and the river severn, was a lovely day, dd and dp had icecream, and stuffed loads od chocolate and cookies in the car (yeah rub it in!!:mad:) i stuck to my bottle of water though :D even when dp is saying "which icecream do you want, you can have a treat cant you" NO :copon:I FRIKIN WELL CANT lol to be quite honest i didnt want one, i just wanted my water :p

B: Choc shake
L: Corned beef and lettuce on 2 wholegrain bread.
D: 8 spicy potato wedges

Last edited:
You ok Sarah?

Good job today, with the day out. It must have been difficult having all that temptation everywhere!

hey healthy, yeah i am ok, had massive ructions with my OH last night, and i binged :( i thought i was over that but obviously i need to work a lot harder with it.
Everything is ok with us now and i have drawn a line under that and am fine and on track today.
i will be on eggshells till sunday now though, hoping it hasnt done anything to my loss (if there is one).

B: choc shake
L: 2 wholemeal toast with low fat butter
D: 2 weetabix, semi skimmed milk, sweetner

trying to do some damage limitation there, will probably be that menu tomorrow aswell.

xxx

Hey Sarah, really sorry you had such a hard day, bless you, dieting is bloody hard and add in emotional stuff too , it's then makes it harder than ever. Glad you've sorted stuff out with the OH, and you should really be proud of jumping straight back on the diet. How easy would it have been to let a hard day become a bad week... So don't be too hard on yourself, we all have bumps in the road on our journeys and it's how we react to them that's important. You have dine brilliantly so far and I'm sure that you will still see good results at your WI.

Big hugs hun, and I hope you have a good day tomorrow xx

Hey thanks healthy, I am just trying to keep positive.

B: 2 weetabix, skimmed milk, 2 teaspoons sweetner.
L: 2 wholemeal toast, low fat butter.
D: 3 slices corned beef, lettuce, spicy potato wedges (love these, they are so low in cals and a fantastic substitute for my much loved chips lol)

Didnt have any slimfast today just because even though i am so far from goal, i think it is good for me to see sometimes what a day will be like when i am maintaining.

Had a good workout cutting the grass. :)

xxx

Last edited:
Great food day! Potato wedges mmm bet they're good do you make them or buy them
? Wouldn't mind tring those.

Have a good day tomorrow x

i buy them, wouldnt have a clue where to start with making the spicy ones lol they are really nice i would recommend trying them, i have 100g of them with whatever else i am having for dinner, the mccain ones are 187 cals per 100g which is just enough (sometimes too much depending on what you have with them) i think the tesco own brand are slightly lower in cals 157 per 100g i think.

They sound good, will give them a try. Thanks hun and and good luck for tomorrow x

Fingers crossed for you today x

Back