my weight loss diary-Loosing well! Even through pregnancy! Finally had baby number 2!

thank you both ever so much, the support i have here truly keeps me going and i appreciate it so much.
xxx

havent been on for a while, been hectic with my brothers wedding on saturday then an egagement meal for my cousin, so i didnt weigh in on sunday i didnt want to upset myself lol, also have been off track this whole week as i am not too well atm, but i will be trying my best the last few days before my holiday even to get another 1lb off would be great before i go :)
xxxx

Sarah, lovely to see an update from you.

Sorry youre still not feeling too good. Maybe after your hols when there are a few less events to contend with it will be a bit easier for you to build on your fab weightloss so far.

Have a wonderful holiday hun xx

Heya hun, don't worry about not doing so well this week (even though you've actually done really well, well done on that pound!), you've had a lot to contend with, I think you're doing fabulously all considered!
Hope that you ahev an amazing holiday!

Hi Sarah!

Have a wonderful time in Tunisia, hope everything goes well for you, I know how much you have been looking forward to this holiday.

Have a great time, and make sure you get yourself back here pronto when you get back!

Have a fab holiday and enjoy yourself xxx

hey everyone, i am back and had a lovely holiday, and my aim to sts was achieved which i am very pleased about. i went overboard with food for a couple of days at first but then calmed down, and we were swimming every day until the last two days. although the last day i was there coming home i havent been able to eat and i havent been keeping anything down so not sure whether i have picked up a bug or something, but never mind, lets hope i can lose a good number of lbs this week. I must say i am glad to be back home :) xxx

weigh in today and i have sts again??? i dont know why, this week i am going to look at my portion sizes when i have my one meal on an evening and make sure they havent crept up in any way. grrr i am really disappointed.
xxx

Hi Sarah! So glad you had a wonderful holiday! Hope everything is well with you.

Get that diet back on track, christmas is coming :) Good luck with it!

thanks so much lynn, i dont know whats going on with sts all i can think is that maybe my portion sizes have increased without me realsising cause of the holiday maybe, not sure though. I am just in the middle of catching up with diary's and your is next so i shall be posting in there soon hunni.
xxx

going to start writing down everything i eat again, might help me see why i have been sts for 3 weeks.

B: Cheese and onion crisps (not the best start lol)
L: Porridge
D: Homemade low cal/fat chicken chow main.

Have a job interview today, just a cleaning job, its not much but it will help me pay for a college course i want to start in january, am a bit nervous i dont have any experience except doing housework so not sure if i will get it. fingers crossed aye :)

xxx

Hey Sarah!

Happy to see you back on here after your hols, hope you enjoyed them.. how was the plane seat belt?

Think its a great idea to write all food down one here, I do the same as it helps to see whats happening..

The very best of luck with the job interview, be confident in yourself, theres nothing you cant do, just things you havent learnt to do yet. What course are you looking at ?

Hope this week is a good one for you xxxx

hi healthy, the plane belt was fine it did up but was a little bit tight lol on the way back it was looser though ha ha must have been all the swimming. I am looking at a counselling course, it starts in january and i think i would be really interested so we will see.
Job interview went well, looks like i have the job just got to wait for an induction where they will take my details and identification and such.

Food today:
L: Porridge
D: Homemade chow main rice noodles, 3 slices corned beef (strange combination i know)
Supper i may have a slice of toast or some porridge if i am hungry.

Grats on getting a job! great excercise getting out and about ;)

And nice one on your great weight loss so far! You must feel great, even if you do miss Tunisia :p

Thanks, i really do miss tunisia especially with this miserable weather here atm lol

I have been looking at childcare courses today, if i could be a childminder it would fit in so well with my little one, so i think i may go down that route, just go to find the money to pay for the course now though, i will take ages to save for it, and the monthly payments are quite high, so i thoughti would have a look at getting a 0% purchases credit card, found one with 13months 0% on purchases, filled out all the stuff online, and i got declined lol how embarrassing, i cant seem to get anything for some reason lol

food:

B: none (silly)
L: supernoodles (i just love these they are quite high in cals but as a meal on their own they are not too bad)
D: porridge

I am going to try and go on a long walk with my dog later this evening, i just need to motivate myself to do it cause the weather is so miserable its making me feel like i want to curl up on the sofa and not even venture outside lol

You have to do a course to be a childminder now? I used to do that many years ago when my kids were babies. It was pretty hard work, but was a good way to earn some money at home, and i loved babies and toddlers anyway, they were so much fun. When i did it I just had to get the approval from the health visitor. How much does the course cost?

yeah you have to be registered and everything now, so you have to have the appropriate qualifications to be a registered childminder, its good money though i think and as you have the children at home it doesnt interfear with taking your own kids to nursery or school which is what i need really. The course is £479, its not really a bad price its just having that sort of money to part with, which i dont atm and the monthly payments are a quarter of my wages as i only work 8 hours a week and i have other bills etc, so i just need to try and work something out.

Congrats in the job !!!!! Great news...

The course sounds really good, and an excellent way of fitting in your own child care with making money. Re the credit card, maybe get a copy of your credit file from Experian, used to cost £4, and credit scoring criteria can be fairly arbitrary, so even if payments have been made each month and on time, factor such as linked addresses, no landline number, lack of credit history etc can all have an impact. Its definitely worth checking at some point. When I first started working at the bank I trained in underwriting, and it shocked me how silly the criteria are ....

I'm with you on the exercise front, so cold and wet, its hard to be motivated. But, my dog being crossed legged by the door this afternoon forced me in to my wellies and out on the fields.

Fingers crossed for a good result this week xxx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg ggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thanks healthy!

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh
thats a bit better, eating plan gone out the window :break_diet:, i am sooo fed up my head is a mess, my boyfriend has a secret email account and since i glanced at it while he was on it once and saw something not right i cant get my head straight :cry::cry:, under no circumstances will he let me see this email account, why keep it secret if its all above board which he says it is :mad::mad::mad:. I thought i would play him at his own game and set up my own secret email account, but he found out somehow and reset the password and looked at all my emails!!! how is that fair, so i said now i should look at his, but no i cant, hes done nothing wrong apparantly!!!!!!! ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr i cant cope with this no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry::cry::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

feels better to get that off my chest! :sigh::sigh:

Back