My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

Sometimes its harder after a long day in work. At least you are walking one way. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Definitely! I'm only doing 6 hours tomorrow so I'll walk there and finish early so hopefully will be ok to walk back x

Todays food:

Breakfast:

20g rice krispies cereal
100ml semi skimmed milk

Morning snack:

Go ahead strawberry fruit bake

Lunch:

Tomato couscous with coleslaw

Afternoon snack:

1 toffee muller yogurt

Dinner:

Chicken in Philadelphia garlic and herb sauce with birds eye rice infusions (so good!)

Evening snack:

2 crackers with clover butter

Calories left: 142

Exercise: 30 minutes walking...was all ready to walk back when I finished work but got offered a lift so will walk back tomorrow

So yesterday an hour before I finished work I kept debating whether to walk home or buy a new 10 trip bus ticket and get the bus back. In the end I decided to get the bus and went out to the bus stop but walked straight past it the way I walk back home so I changed my mind at the last second lol. I thought I'd be clever and try walk a different way and find a route without going up the main massive hill, I already know one way which is walking to the station way but that would take about 45 minutes but I went a different way, didn't really know where I was going but ended up next to the main hill but took an extra 5 minutes, I was sweating all over, it was so hot. There is 1 route i need to look into on street view as it might be one without the main hill, hopefully.

I realised though the walking isn't going to be easy and I will be sweating all over every time I walk to work and back but I'm going to do it because I need to do it and losing weight isn't easy at all so I am going to stop complaining loads about the walk back and just do it 5 days that I work and I am going to give myself no other choice :) I need to be tough on myself.

Today I'm walking to the station (which will take 25 minutes) as me and a colleague have a meeting, then after 1 train ride it's a 30 minute walk to the meeting, then if no one offers us a lift back (they usually do) it will be another 30 minutes back and then I've got work later so lots and lots of walking today!

So today I drank loads and loads of water (need to start drinking more so it's a start). I walked 70 minutes today. Was great!! I haven't eaten much but I had a Belgian chocolate cooler from costa, yummmm!

I had the white chocolate and raspberry one at the weekend, was delicious.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not a big fan of raspberry so I didn't try it this time. I've had the strawberry one before and that was lovely, the chocolate one was much better with cream on the top :) perfect drink for the weather x

Weigh in tomorrow, I'd be happy with a STS as I've been naughty and treated myself a couple of times this week.

Also I have found another walking route from work to home and I went that way today and obviously was still sweating everywhere but the hill I walked up was nothing compared to the other hill! :)

Today's food:

Breakfast:

Cookie crisp brownie cereal
150ml semi skimmed milk

Morning snack:

1 go ahead fruit slice

Lunch:

Tesco cheese and onion sandwiches
1 packet of wotsits

Dinner:

Qourn chicken pasta bake with mixed herbs and salad

Calories left: 351

Exercise:

1 hour walking :)

Last edited:
Afternoon everyone. Got a STS this morning :) very happy with that. Got today and tomorrow off and had finished at 2pm on Sunday so enjoying the hot weather. My husband is having a very rare pain free day so if he's still ok and feeling up to it later we're going to go for a nice walk and picnic on the fields, all healthy stuff, bit of chocolate but I wont have any :) hope everyone has a lovely week. Got a week off next week so can't wait for that, and get paid this Friday so during my week off I can do some of my cooking and my homemade meals with lots of salad and veg :) x

Thank you hun.

We had a lovely time. Weather has been beautiful. We stayed out on the field for hours chilling out :) food was good too. I made mini cheese and onion quiches, chicken caesar salad, cheese and cucumber sandwiches and I brought lots of fruit, strawberries, grapes, apples, peaches and bananas and made fruit salad and had some fruit on it's own. It was delicious :)

It was :) How're you getting on hun?

Food hasn't been great this week! Payday today so fresh/full fridge and freezer without many bad options :)

It was :) How're you getting on hun? Food hasn't been great this week! Payday today so fresh/full fridge and freezer without many bad options :)

I'm good thanks babe still got just over 2lb of my birthday week gain to shift but it'll come down I know & I'm not worried at all. I'm in a good place food wise

Back