My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

Hi hun, see u been doing really well! How'd the exercise to? X

That's great that you walk so much :) How long have you been using shake weight? Does it only help the fat on your arms?

Thank you. I'm just going to make sure I don't eat anything bad and try to do some aerobics too. I've been meaning to find a good aerobics workout video on youtube and follow along but I've been too busy. The videos that I have found have been boring but I'm going to also put music on, have a bottle of water next to me and dance to aerobics :D xx

sounds like a plan mate! i always have pumping music going when im working out, or even when i do my shake weight i do it whilst listening to music!
it helps turn your flabby arms into bingo wings apparently, and ive been using it for about a week now and its easy enough (well it does burn when youre doing some of it but im told the burning is good!)
you can feel it has worked afterwards too, tho ill need to lose abit of weight before i see if its toned my arms!
i have an old dvd called the pump it up dvd, its an old one but its really good and it works great.
if you could find that on youtube u could give it a go,
or any other one, im sure they have loads i will have to have a look!
your foods looking yummy again :D
what u got for tea tonight? xxxxxxx

Hi hun, see u been doing really well! How'd the exercise to? X

Hey hun. Thank you, how're you doing?

I did 25 minutes of a good areobics workout that I found on youtube. It was really fun and I was sweating lots haha lol. I just need to get into the routine of exercising lots. I want to start exercising 3 times a week, and then change it to 4 times a week after 2 weeks and then 5 days a week after 2 weeks :) xx

sounds like a plan mate! i always have pumping music going when im working out, or even when i do my shake weight i do it whilst listening to music!
it helps turn your flabby arms into bingo wings apparently, and ive been using it for about a week now and its easy enough (well it does burn when youre doing some of it but im told the burning is good!)
you can feel it has worked afterwards too, tho ill need to lose abit of weight before i see if its toned my arms!
i have an old dvd called the pump it up dvd, its an old one but its really good and it works great.
if you could find that on youtube u could give it a go,
or any other one, im sure they have loads i will have to have a look!
your foods looking yummy again :D
what u got for tea tonight? xxxxxxx

Are you meant to use it everyday for half an hour? Sounds good :)

Thanks hun, I will try to see if I can find it on youtube.

And thanks, I love the food I eat since I've been eating healthily :) Tonight I had fish fingers, beans and mash (smash) :) How about you? xx

ooh sounds yum!
tonight i had fish and sweetcorn and a couple of OH's chips!
i only use the shake weight for like 8 - 10 mins a day!
xxxxx

It was very yummy :)

And well done for not having a portion of chips yourself, I love sweetcorn lol. And wow that isn't long at all!

Ahh, a bit annoyed! I've only got enough milk left for another 2 or 3 bowls of weetabix and I can't get anymore until next Wednesday so I'm not sure what other healthy breakfasts I can have. I guess I could try having just 2 bananas or a soft boiled egg with 2 slices of toast...Eggs are quite fattening though and I eat them soft boiled because I absolutely LOVE the egg yolk SOOO much lol. I'll look around Google for some ideas :) xx

yeah have a look around hun, there are loads of ideas out there, i know what u mean tho, i struggle without weetabix or something like that for breakfast xxxxx

yeah have a look around hun, there are loads of ideas out there, i know what u mean tho, i struggle without weetabix or something like that for breakfast xxxxx

It's all good now lol. I got my refund through into my bank account from Tesco because they messed up on something, so instead of buying chocolate or anything else bad like that, I am going to buy milk :D Normally I would say f***k it and just buy junk, but I love having weetabix and a banana for breakfast :D

How're you doing hun? xx

well done! thats really good hun,
yeah im ok thanks love, just getting ready for work!
xxxxx

well done! thats really good hun,
yeah im ok thanks love, just getting ready for work!
xxxxx

Thanks hun :) Hope you have a good day. It's mine and my partner's day off and it's soooo hot and sunny here so we're going out for the day :) Good thing the refund came through today :D xx

But I'm not going to eat anything "bad". We're taking a picnic with us so it's full of healthy stuff, I've made lots of different sandwiches, fruit salad, potato salad and tuna pasta salad :) xx

well done you!
sounds like a lovely day, i hope youve had a lovely time!
im very jealous! xxxx

I can second that on the weather. Been great here for the past two days, enjoyed it while it lasted haha

I can second that on the weather. Been great here for the past two days, enjoyed it while it lasted haha

Haha, I've also been enjoying it while it lasts :) I needed to take advantage of it lol. I wish it was like that on most days though :(

I feel so bad and weak!! Today I was on a 2 day course and I didn't have enough time for my normal breakfast, so I ate a banana...and then at my course I had 2 hot chocolates (all drinks were free lol), and then someone who I was talking to on the course was getting the same bus back as me and she offered me crisps and 2 kitkat fingers...and then when I got back home, my partner's mum had been round and she had ordered a pizza and my partner left me 3 slices and I kept saying no, no, no thank you and then I had a banana but I was still starving and the pizza was just there starring at me!! And I had 1 and a half slices, but they were small (in squares) so at least that's a good thing! I was starving though and I didn't have any food which was ready to eat, it had to be cooked etc. I feel terrible though :( I am going to do 30 minutes of aerobics now though, even though I am so tired lol.

Weighing in tomorrow...My normal time to weigh in is 1pm...but I won't be back home by then because it's my last day on the 2 day course, so I will have to weigh in when I get back home!...or should I do it 1st thing in the morning? Not sure...

1st thing in the morning and then you may be lighter ;) lol
dont worry about the pizza and that-its so small compared to everything youve been doing so well!
just keep it in check now and bring on tommorow :)
good luck xxxxx

1st thing in the morning and then you may be lighter ;) lol
dont worry about the pizza and that-its so small compared to everything youve been doing so well!
just keep it in check now and bring on tommorow :)
good luck xxxxx

Lol ok, I'll weight in half an hour after I've woken up and I'll put my results on here :)

For dinner I'm having a cod fillet and beans with some ketchup :)

Thank you. How was your weigh in today? x

yay good luck hunni!
i lost 3lbs today which im happy with , but i think im gonna stop weighing so much and concentrate on my non scale victories, such as clothes loosening, as i think i get too obsessive with the weighing!

xxxx

yay good luck hunni!
i lost 3lbs today which im happy with , but i think im gonna stop weighing so much and concentrate on my non scale victories, such as clothes loosening, as i think i get too obsessive with the weighing!

xxxx

And wow 3lbs is amazing for 1 week :) Well done. How often are you going to weigh in? I weigh every Thursday. I can't wait any longer than a week lol xx

Back