My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

Sorry you had such a awful day !

Might be an idea to take a packed brunch/ lunch of chopped carrots, boiled egg (if you can tolerate them) banana maybe put your wheatbix into a container and put some milk into a little bottle (old water bottle?) sandwich etc

Hope tomorrows wi goes ok - I'd weight in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry you had such a awful day !

Might be an idea to take a packed brunch/ lunch of chopped carrots, boiled egg (if you can tolerate them) banana maybe put your wheatbix into a container and put some milk into a little bottle (old water bottle?) sandwich etc

Hope tomorrows wi goes ok - I'd weight in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the advice hun.

I only didn't take anything today because I was only there for 3 hours, but it takes an hour to get there! Going to take a pot noodle tomorrow and a sandwich :) x

good plan!
yeah i usually weigh on mondays, but gonna see how i feel about weighing i think
good luck tommorow-fingers are crossed for you, bet its a good result! xxxxx

Well just go as long as you can without weighing yourself and then I'm sure you'll see another loss :)

Thank you hun :) I really hope I get a good lose. I want at least a 2lb lose. The past 2 weeks, the only bad things I've eaten is, a bit of chocolate, 1 and a half slices of small squared pizza, some crisps that I shared today, and some cheese. And I've done exercise :)

Starting tomorrow after weigh in when I get back home from my course, it's a new week and I am going to exercise 4 times from Thursday until next Thursday and I will exercise for 30 minutes :) Today I was too tired so I only did 10 minutes of exercise.

I also found a good abs workout on YouTube that I like doing :) x

ooooh hows weigh in gone my love?? xxxx

Weighig in!!! :D

OMG, I had to check my scales 3 times because I couldn't believe it!!

I have lost 3LBS this week. OMG I am sooooooooooooo happy :D Just goes to show that if you really try your best then you will get results. I am definitely doing exactly the same from now on. No more f**k ups!! :D :D

OMG, I had to check my scales 3 times because I couldn't believe it!!

I have lost 3LBS this week. OMG I am sooooooooooooo happy :D Just goes to show that if you really try your best then you will get results. I am definitely doing exactly the same from now on. No more f**k ups!! :D :D

HEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH!!!

Nothing better than seeing a nice big loss eh? Congrats!

HEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH!!!

Nothing better than seeing a nice big loss eh? Congrats!

Lol :D Thank you! It's great because I've been eating really well and doing exercise and the work has paid off. Now I know that I can lose a lot every week if I give it my all and I will do :D

yay well done rosie!!
i knew youde have a good loss ;)
xxxxx

lol dont worry, you can rest ur muscles a bit and then do some more! xxxxx

Hopefully they should be ok by tomorrow or later this afternoon. I might need to stretch them for longer next time too x

yeah make sure u warm up and cool down xxxxx

My meals today:

Breakfast - 1 weetabix
- 1 banana
- 180ml of semi-skimmed milk

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread
- Egg mayonnaise (2 eggs and a little light mayonnaise)

Dinner - Plate of pasta
- 60g Sweet Chilli & Garlic Sauce
- 2 chicken breast fillets

Last edited:
yeah im ok thanks, got a feeling OH will be wanting a take away tonight and i dont know what 2 do :(
hes busy right up until tea time and im busy from now doing loads of college work(and sneaking on here lol)
what do i do!!!!!
xxxxxx

yeah im ok thanks, got a feeling OH will be wanting a take away tonight and i dont know what 2 do :(
hes busy right up until tea time and im busy from now doing loads of college work(and sneaking on here lol)
what do i do!!!!!
xxxxxx

Gdgd and you should try to already eat dinner so that you will be full if he does get a takeaway and keep drinking water to keep you full. I know how hard it is but try to be strong! xx

thanks hun, we dont have toss all in the house atm and are going shopping tommorow as we get paid tommorow, and i can feel myself flailing!
i reckon its because i had a couple of jaffa cakes earlier and now i keep feeling like naughtiness. lesson will be learnt tommorow - NO SUGAR IN THE DAY! (unless its fruit lol) xxxxxx

Back