My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

thanks hun, we dont have toss all in the house atm and are going shopping tommorow as we get paid tommorow, and i can feel myself flailing!
i reckon its because i had a couple of jaffa cakes earlier and now i keep feeling like naughtiness. lesson will be learnt tommorow - NO SUGAR IN THE DAY! (unless its fruit lol) xxxxxx

Oh I see, that's difficult then! What about getting something from the shops that won't cost a lot. Sorry I'm not much help...I haven't had jaffa cakes in aggeesss lol I use to love them!

Are you sticking with weighing weekly? xx

haha they are evil jaffas!
you are helping hun dont worry, its just me being awkward!
i know tonight will end with a take away and i think i just have t face it and work out a hell of a lot harder lol
your food looks great today hun, do u mind if i ask, what is xenical? xxxxx

oh and yes i think ill weigh in next weds, or the weds after, i wanna try and hit my goal xxxxx

haha they are evil jaffas!
you are helping hun dont worry, its just me being awkward!
i know tonight will end with a take away and i think i just have t face it and work out a hell of a lot harder lol
your food looks great today hun, do u mind if i ask, what is xenical? xxxxx

Only just saw this, sorry lol. You weren't being awkward lol, I understand :)
Thanks hun, and yh sure, Xenical (or Orlistat) is a diet pill that I got prescribed by my Doctor. There's a whole topic about it on the forum x

Happy to say my partner is joining me on Xenical :) We both started our healthy eating lifestyle on November the 1st 2012, but my partner wanted to lose some weight by himself first before going on Xenical. He got weighed by his Doctor yesterday and he has lost 2 stone since he last saw his doctor, which was about 3 months ago :) He's really chuffed with that and he got prescribed Xenical yesterday and will be starting it on Monday (Chemist was already closed lol)

:)

well done to your partner and i hope you both can keep each other motivated - just dont be disheartened if he loses quicker - men always seem to lose faster than women - the bas.tards!!
haha
yeah had a take away last night...boooooo
took my first "before" picture today.
gonna try and take one every week or 2 , so that i can start to physically see the difference,rather than just on the scales.
do you have to have a certain bmi to get prescribed this pill then? and how do you come off it? xxxxx

juicygooseface said:
well done to your partner and i hope you both can keep each other motivated - just dont be disheartened if he loses quicker - men always seem to lose faster than women - the bas.tards!!
haha
gonna try and take one every week or 2 , so that i can start to physically see the difference,rather than just on the scales.
do you have to have a certain bmi to get prescribed this pill then? and how do you come off it? xxxxx

Hiya! I can answer your Xenical questions in Rosie's absence. :) Your BMI has to be over 30 to get it, so obese or more. You just stop taking it at any time - it has no effect on the nervous system, it only works in the bowels to block a proportion of the fat you eat from being absorbed by the body, hence the positive effect on weight loss. :) What you can't do when you're taking it is eat too much fat, or the effects on the digestive system are, er, unpleasant. ;) xx

haha

Thanks hun, we have been motivating each other as much as we can since we've started dieting :)

And good idea, I took mine a few months ago but not taken another one yet but I know I've lost inches because I have to keep pulling my jeans up every 2 seconds!! It's so annoying though because the next size down is a bit too tight and I don't want to buy them yet because they'll be too uncomfortable. I have jeans from when I was slim that only go up to my knees now :( I will fit into them again though!!

And yh what Tracy said lol x

haha

Thanks hun, we have been motivating each other as much as we can since we've started dieting :)

And good idea, I took mine a few months ago but not taken another one yet but I know I've lost inches because I have to keep pulling my jeans up every 2 seconds!! It's so annoying because the next size down is a bit too tight and I don't want to buy them yet because they'll be too uncomfortable. I have jeans from when I was slim but they only go up to my knees now :( My thighs have got fat! I will fit into them again though!!

And yh what Tracy said lol, thanks Tracy x

My calves are feeling better today, going to do some more exercise tomorrow :)

Today's breakfast and lunch was good, but I was a little bit naughty at dinner. I had a stressful day and me and my partner went to the shops and he got a pepperoni pizza which was half price and I saw some reduced sandwiches which went out of date today so they were about 30p instead of £1-£2.50 from Tesco lol. I had 2 bites of a cheese and pickle sandwich, 1 egg and bacon sandwich and 2 cheese and coleslaw sandwiches. I went a little over my calories too but it wasn't too bad.

Going to do some exercise soon to try to take my mind off the stress from trying to conceive :(

Today's meals:

Breakfast - 1 sachet of Golden Syrup Porridge
- 180ml of semi-skimmed mik
- 1 banana

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread
- Egg mayo

Dinner - 1 breaded cod fillet
- Half a tin of beans
- Some mash

Last edited:
whats wrong with your ttc hunni?
hope youre doing ok xxxxxx

Just stressed because I'm not pregnant yet and my temps are driving me crazy! They're like a roller coaster! Just fed up because I know that I won't ever get pregnant, I just know it. Also the fact that it's Mothers Day makes it worse! x

oh hun im sorry to hear youre having a rubbish day :(
just have a nice relaxing evening and put your feet up, tommorow will be a better day xxxxxx

Just stressed because I'm not pregnant yet and my temps are driving me crazy! They're like a roller coaster! Just fed up because I know that I won't ever get pregnant, I just know it. Also the fact that it's Mothers Day makes it worse! x

Damn :( I hope you get what you're looking for soon. I am counting on next Mother's Day to be a lot better for you!

oh hun im sorry to hear youre having a rubbish day :(
just have a nice relaxing evening and put your feet up, tommorow will be a better day xxxxxx

Thanks hun, I did chill for the rest of yesterday evening and this evening. But I had some banoffee pie today! Banaoffee pie is my most favorite thing ever and the last time I had some was about 6 months ago and I needed some again lol. Also my partner has come up with a dessert idea and he's making it Wednesday, I'm going to try a little bit to see what it tastes like but I don't know if I'll be able to not have more!

eeeek i love banoffee pie!
cakes and desserts are my weaknesses too :(lol xxxxx

eeeek i love banoffee pie!
cakes and desserts are my weaknesses too :(lol xxxxx

I wouldn't say I have a weakness for cakes and desserts lol, this is my 1st one in 6 months. I had completely forgotten about banoffee pie because when I go to tesco express at my local shops I don't go to the freezer bit but when I was deciding what to buy I remembered that I haven't had banoffe pie in half a year lol. I do love it though but not going to have it again for at least another 6 months!

Back