My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

Had a lovely BLT baguette for breakfast this morning :)

Weighing in tomorrow. I am not expecting a loss though because I have had a few naughties. I find it a little difficult when it's about 4 days before payday and there's not much left except boring stuff lol. Did the shopping today though and got more pasta sauces so when it's the last few days before payday I won't go off track :)

Going to try my best to do 15 minutes of skipping today, minimum 10 minutes. I am surprised because when I did skipping last week, my calves hurt so much for 3 days and I couldn't even walk properly...but today my legs don't hurt at all :D I guess my legs are getting use to it

Feeling positive, it's sunny and I love it!

Last edited:
I hate it when there is only boring food left haha Nothing more depressing than opening the fridge and all there is left is a cabbage and some ketchup.

Good luck for tomorrow :)

I hate it when there is only boring food left haha Nothing more depressing than opening the fridge and all there is left is a cabbage and some ketchup.

what are you talking about? ketchup cabbage is my favourite ;) xxx

Lmao, yum! Lol. I'm just going to buy stuff that isn't crap when it's a few days until payday like bread, milk and a few pasta sauces. Normally a few days before payday I don't have anything to go with pasta and I don't fancy pasta and chicken on it's own lol.

How is your plan going? :)

Oh and thank you :)

I did 15 minutes of skipping! :) My only problem with not doing longer is my legs and ankles really ached :( I don't know how to not make them ache. I do a little warm up before and I drink water during, but I have to keep stopping to take a little break.

I had to stop because my ankle felt like it was getting sprained. I rested it on the sofa though and it's fine now :) I know the main reason why that happens, it's because I don't have suitable footwear when I do it. I've tried wearing my trainers, and they hurt more, I've tried flat shoes but they hurt as well, I tried no shoes and it hurt my ankle, and the one which I have been doing mostly is with my slippers and they're most comfortable but that still hurts a little bit. Might need to buy a pair that I can skip in lol not sure yet.

Ewwww! Still sounds more appealing than let's say, a carrot sandwich.

mmm carrot sandwich!
my friends OH (who is way overweight) eats LASAGNE sandwich. Literally just puts leftover lasagne inbetween 2 slices of white bread. Sounds awful but amazing at the same time! xxxxx

oh no sorry to hear about your ankle!
try and get some supportive trainers hun as it wil make a massive difference.
yeah im ok thanks,
didnt weigh in today as no badminton so no health centre!
just gonna keep going and see the results. i took a pic of me last week and ill take another pic this week sometime and then carry on throughout my jorney so i can see the weightloss!
i was literally just thinking, nobody looks at my diary anymore, im al lonely over there! ahaha!
are u weighing tommorow?
howd u think itll go? xxxxx

oh no sorry to hear about your ankle!
try and get some supportive trainers hun as it wil make a massive difference.
yeah im ok thanks,
didnt weigh in today as no badminton so no health centre!
just gonna keep going and see the results. i took a pic of me last week and ill take another pic this week sometime and then carry on throughout my jorney so i can see the weightloss!
i was literally just thinking, nobody looks at my diary anymore, im al lonely over there! ahaha!
are u weighing tommorow?
howd u think itll go? xxxxx

Thanks hun, it was fine again after I rested it :) Brought some AMAZING cheese! I've had it before and I loved it, it's Applewood Smoked Cheddar. Can't explain my love for it lol. I don't buy cheese that often though so I thought I was allowed some now hehe :)

And oh ok, well good luck for when you do go on the scales again.

Aww, I'm sorry. I do read your diary whenever there's a new post when I can. I like to see what other people eat, gives me ideas too. I will pop over there now :)

Yes I am weighing in tomorrow. I use to do it at a random time that I picked and stuck with but I'm going to do what I did last week and stick with that now. Going to get up when my alarm goes off to take my temperature and then weigh myself half an hour later. I've read that's the best and most accurate time to weigh yourself. I don't think I'll be getting a loss, probably a STS. I've had a few naughties but I don't mind if I get a STS, I'm getting into an exercise routine now though so I am happy with my progress :) xx

Last edited:
mmm carrot sandwich!
my friends OH (who is way overweight) eats LASAGNE sandwich. Literally just puts leftover lasagne inbetween 2 slices of white bread. Sounds awful but amazing at the same time! xxxxx

You know, in some brown bread I can imagine that tasting awesome.

In white bread, a little bit yucky!

Unlucky with the ankle. Good to stop whenever you feel pain.

Good luck with the weigh-in!

ooh excited to hear about your weigh in hun, and remember , a sts isnt a gain so dont worry, and even a little gain is easily sorted!
good luck :)
your cheese sounds good, i also love a good cheese :)
ooh i feel like cheese on toast now-may have to do that later now!
hope your ankle is ok,
and you dont need to say sorry about my diary hun, i was just saying, i didnt mean you!!
xxxxxxx

ooh excited to hear about your weigh in hun, and remember , a sts isnt a gain so dont worry, and even a little gain is easily sorted!
good luck :)
your cheese sounds good, i also love a good cheese :)
ooh i feel like cheese on toast now-may have to do that later now!
hope your ankle is ok,
and you dont need to say sorry about my diary hun, i was just saying, i didnt mean you!!
xxxxxxx

Me to lol. Weighing in 5 mins! Thank you :)

Haha, sorry for influencing you to cheese lol!

It's all good, hurts a little bit but it's fine. Going to do more exercise later today :D

Lol I know but I don't want you to feel left out hun :) xx

Just weighed in and I've lost 1lb :D Happy with that.

Next week to meet my short term goal I need to lose 2.4lbs! I will do it :D I'm not going to have any "naughties" or "bad days". And I'm going to exercise 4 times for a minimum of 20 minutes! :)

Just weighed in and I've lost 1lb :D Happy with that.

Next week to meet my short term goal I need to lose 2.4lbs! I will do it :D I'm not going to have any "naughties" or "bad days". And I'm going to exercise 4 times for a minimum of 20 minutes! :)

Sweeeeeeet!! Well done :) Try exercise every day for this week maybe? I am sure you will lose 2.4lbs!

Sweeeeeeet!! Well done :) Try exercise every day for this week maybe? I am sure you will lose 2.4lbs!

Thank you :) I don't think I could do 4 day in a row. My ankles and legs would hurt too much!

I'm thinking Today, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday and maybe Wednesday if I can. I will try to do everyday or 5 days if I can :)

yay well done mate!!
a nice steady loss :)
i reckon 2.4lbs is totally do-able!
aww your so sweet for not wanting me to feel left out :)
xxxxx

yay well done mate!!
a nice steady loss :)
i reckon 2.4lbs is totally do-able!
aww your so sweet for not wanting me to feel left out :)
xxxxx

Thank you hun :)

I think I'll be able to do it if I stay on track, which I will :)

Aww lol well I didn't want you to :)

How're you today? xx

Back