My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

you can do it!
im alrihgt thanks, just tired and having one of those days today..ill be ok.
red nose day today! xxxxx

So even though I do have a 2 week meal plan, sometimes I have to change it if I change my food shopping a little bit. But now that me and my partner are both on Xenical, we're going to eat pretty much the same stuff so the day before we do our food shopping, we're going to change some lunches and dinners on our meal plan so we will already know what our shopping list will be :)

Today's meals are:

Breakfast - Bowl of Honey Shreddies
- 250ml of semi-skimmed milk

Lunch - Butter and Jam sandwich
- 1 banana

Dinner - Plate of pasta
- 1/3 of a jar of mushroom pasta sauce
- Some Applewood cheese :D

Hey everyone. Hope you're all well :)

Did skipping yesterday for 15 minutes, going to aim for 20 minutes today but I would be happy with a minimum of 15 minutes.

Today's meals:

Lunch - Half a plate of left over mushroom sauce pasta
- Some grated Applewood cheese
- 1 banana

Dinner - 1 Mexican Style Bean Burger (Love them!)
- Half a tin of baked beans
- 3 hash browns

:)

Just did 25 minutes of skipping!! I am really pleased with myself. The first 5 minutes were easy-peasy but the last few minutes were difficult because I was sweating everywhere! Lol.

My calves ached less during the skipping :) Also, I remembered about a pair of trainers that I got for free which I left in my cupboard because they were difficult to get on, they still fit me but they're still a little bit difficult to get on but they are comfortable and they didn't hurt my ankles :D Even afterwards my ankles were fine, and my calves were fine :)

Last edited:
Opinions please?

Ahh I'm confused and in 2 minds. Someone is selling something quite cheap. I think the name for it is called an exercise stepper. At 1st when I looked at the picture, I thought it was an exercise bike, but it's not :( I know what it is now and I have used 1 before, but I remember them being quite difficult to step on and I have no idea if it burns a lot of calories or not...Does anyone know if it would burn a lot of calories and do you think it's worth it? Would it help me much?

The mot important thing for me isn't what the scales say, it's how I look because I want to get rid of my thigh fat and stomach fat.

I have attached the picture to this post that the person sent to me, they said they'll send me another one tomorrow.

steps.jpg

I think they are quite good, but I am not sure.

I do not think it would help directly reduce fat in the specific areas you are working on.

Can't go wrong with another source of exercise in your house though :D

Thanks Alex. Where do you think it would lose fat? I've got a week and a half to decide so will look into it more :)

Last edited:
As a step machine it's aim is going to be working the muscles in your thighs, butt, legs etc

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

any exersice that can be done whilst watching tv is a winner in my eyes!!
squats are the best exercise for your thighs hun, they are so simple to do (also can be done whilst watching tv) ;) xxxxx

25 minutes of skipping DONE :D

Today's meals:

Lunch - 1 banana
- Butter and jam sandwich

Dinner -1 mexican style bean burger
- 2 cod cakes
- Beans
- Some mash

Last edited:
well done on the skipping! :D
what are your dinner plans tonight then? xxx

well done on the skipping! :D
what are your dinner plans tonight then? xxx

Thanks hun :) It feels better the more I am skipping now :)

Me and my partner weren't sure what to eat tonight because we didn't know what we fancied lol. But I'm having 1 mexican style bean burger, 2 cod cakes, beans and some mash :) The bean burgers are amazing and I LOVVVEEE them :D

How about you? xx

I've been naughty! :ashamed0005:

Breakfast was all good, bowl of honey shreddies and milk. Lunch was a fish finger sandwich with ketchup - 3 fish fingers.

And dinner...erm...was bad lol. I thought I deserved a treat because it had been months and months since I had a Chinese takeaway, so I got a Chinese :p

Still did exercise today, going to do another 25 minutes tomorrow as well!

Just added up all the nutrition info from the Chinese takeaway I had tonight (I asked for the nutrition information including calories, fat, sat fat, carbs etc...and it's actually not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I only went over my calories by 140 and I didn't go over my fat or sat fat intake :)

Last edited:
Hahaha I had a Chinese last week. The only "bad" thing about Chinese is the salt, there is so much salt. I think I retained like 4lbs of water for a week after I had the chinese... it was so worth it though. Chinese is my favourite!

Lol Chinese is also my favourite if I'm in the mood for it lol. And yh LOADS of salt! Hopefully it won't effect me too much when I weigh in on Thursday lol.

Lol Chinese is also my favourite if I'm in the mood for it lol. And yh LOADS of salt! Hopefully it won't effect me too much when I weigh in on Thursday lol.

Hopefully not but if there is no loss or even a gain, keep it in mind!

Today's meals:

Lunch - 2 chicken flavoured noodles packets

Dinner - Homemade sweet and sour chicken
- Small plate of egg fried rice
- 60g of prawn crackers

Back