My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

Weigh in tomorrow! I'm excited to see if exercising will be paid off yet or not. I have decided to go ahead and buy the exercise stepper and going to use it as much as I can. I will be getting it next Wednesday :D Can't wait! I do like skipping but it is still hurting my calves a lot during my exercise. The way that I know how long I jump for is because I count upto 60 seconds in my head and then I go back to 1 second. I have to do that because I have to keep having mini breaks at least every 40 seconds because my calves hurt that much! :( My ankles don't hurt anymore though because I wear the appropriate footwear now.

Today's meals:

Breastfast - 1 weetabix
- 200ml of semi-skimmed milk
- 1 banana

Lunch - Butter and Jam sandwich

Dinner - 2 chicken breast fillets
- Bisto chicken gravy
- Roast potatoes
- Half a plate of mixed veg

Yummmm! :)

food is looking fab lovely! good luck for weigh in this morning, hope you get what u want :) xxxxxxx

I don't understand how I lose lbs when I don't exercise, but the 1st week that I do exercise for 5 days in a row, I lose nothing :( :confused: :mad: I REALLY wanted to at least be in the 12's by now :(

So yh I got ANOTHER still the same...That's my 5TH one now since the 1st of November! I could of been at least another 5lbs lighter. That's 5 weeks of failure for me.

I'm not as angry as I sound, I think lol. Just had a crap start to my day because of stupid doctors, and now this.

But it has also given me a kick up my backside to not eat ANY crap at all. The only day where I went over my fat intake and calories intake was when I had Chinese on Monday night, so that was the only crap I ate but it has obviously effected the scales a lot for me.

I WILL see a 2lbs lose next Thursday, definitely :) (hopefully lol)

At least it was not a gain :).

Sometimes when you exercise a lot it takes your body a while to catch up, you retain water and your body is dealing with the extra muscle formation etc so sometimes it takes a while for the loss to be seen on the scales, but your body shape changes so might be worth doing measurements :)

From my point of view, If I eat Chinese it takes 3-4 days to start loosing weight again. I think it is the msg/ salt content plus the amount of food etc

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Thank hun. Was just really peed off...and I still am because of stupid pharmacists as well!

And yh I forgot that if you gain muscle the scales go up, thanks for reminding me that :) I take measurements once a month but I haven't lost any inches from my waist or hips, some months it says I have but then it goes up again. I'm not sure if I am doing it exactly the same place all the way round, but I try to.

Still really excited about the stepper I am getting :D Can't wait to use it!

dont stress yourself out hunni your food has been great and ur exercise too-this is the exact reason why i dont weigh anymore-because i know myself when ive lost and the scales can just de-motivate me.
what happened at the pharmacy love?
sounds like youre just having one of those days!! xxxxxxx

Thanks hun, I'm fine now. Was just having a bad morning. Soz I don't want to say, just going to report them if I have the same problem next time I'm there!

I wouldn't be able to not weigh weekly lol. 1 week goes really quickly for me so it's right for me :) When I get a still the same I am still really motivated to definitely get a loss on the scales on my next weigh in :)

Today's meals:

Breakfast - 1 fried egg
- 2 slices of toast
- Half a tin of beans

Lunch - 1 banana

Dinner - 2 Mexican style bean burgers (OMG I love them! :D)
- Half a tin of beans
- Little bit of mash
- 1 tbs of mayonnaise

aww sorry hun, didnt realise it was personal (i talk too much lol)
yeah if they were innapropriate or anything make sure u complain.
hope youre ok xxxxxx

aww sorry hun, didnt realise it was personal (i talk too much lol)
yeah if they were innapropriate or anything make sure u complain.
hope youre ok xxxxxx

It's fine hun, a bit personal but just don't want to say because it's probably silly as well, I'll message you about it :)

I'm fine now thanks xx

ok, keep your head up sweety xxxx

Hey everyone, hope everyone's diet is going well.

Food for me has been good overall. I have decided after research and other people's results to start doing the 5:2 diet. I didn't deliberately start it, I was just having a bad day on Sunday and without realising I only ate 500 calories, so yesterday I had 500 calories as well and today I had 1600, hopefully it'll give me a good loss on the scales on Thursday. I really want to get into the 12's soon! :)

Also I am so excited about getting my steps machine tomorrow. I'm getting it about 4pm and I will be using it a lot! :)

Hey everyone.

Eeeekkk really excited that I finally got my steps machine :D I tried it out for like 1 minute and my heart beat was already racing so much and my legs didn't ache at all, so it is SO much better than skipping because when I skip my calves hurt a lot so I have to stop skipping at least every 40 seconds. The women who sold me the steps machine told me she has other exercise stuff for sale, so next time I get paid I am going to buy her walking treadmill! :D Also she's going to send me pictures of the other stuff she has. She's had the stuff in her mum's garage for a year but no-one has wanted them, lucky for me :D

P.s. Sorry if I sound really sad :8855: I am probably getting too excited lol but I get excited about stuff like this which will help me and my partner long term :D

Also, how would I add this to My Fitness Pal for my exercise please?

Weighing in tomorrow and I hope I get at least a 1lb loss :)

So far today I've done an hour on the step machine :D I really love it. It's great!

Have been forgetting to write my meals on here but will start again tomorrow :)

Weighing in!! OMG I could NOT believe my scales when I just weighed in at 8am!! I am now 12 stone 12.6lbs omg I am so happy :D So I have lost 3.8lbs since last week!! I guess all that skipping finally did pay off :D

Done all my food shopping yesterday and I've got lots of fruit and good dinners and me and my partner have changed our weekly meals spreadsheet a little bit to adjust to some different things I brought.

I am SOOOO chuffed. I had to triple check that my scales weren't lying to me lol. :D

Right, so I was able to get into the 13's in 8 weeks and I got into the 12's in 11 weeks so I've given myself 10 weeks to get into the 11's, and I'm going to be working even more harder now :D

Today's meals:

Breakfast - 1 weetabix
- 200ml of semi-skimmed milk
- 1 banana

Lunch - Scambled eggs
- 2 toast with some butter

Dinner - Tagliatelle with Cream, Parsley and Parmesan cheese
- 1 bread roll with some butter

Exercise today:

- 1 hour on the step machine :)

Last edited:
Thank you very much Tracy. I treated myself to half of a kinder surprise easter egg! Omg it was soooo good hehe :p

Hope you have a lovely easter too and enjoy the 4 days :) xx

Nice result with the weigh-in, that's freakin awesome! Congrats :D

Back