My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

I have Jillian as my avatar on my fitness pal, the plan was that she would motivate me every time I log in..... Still doesn't stop me from eating naughtiness though!

Maybe I Should imagine her shouting at me.... That might help. Lol.

Haha I think you should try to imagine that lol but that is a good idea for motivation, hope you're doing well :)

Thank you hun, it was all yummy :)

How're you getting on? I've been really busy the past week so have not been able to check diaries to see how everyone is doing. Did you weigh in yesterday? x

I'm rubbish & have given up on 5:2. Well actually my hubby who has been amazingly supportive during my weight loss journey more or less asked me to as it was causing major mood swings which made us argue which we actually normally never do so I have gone with sw plan (I think you know that now though) I'm enjoying it so far

I'm rubbish & have given up on 5:2. Well actually my hubby who has been amazingly supportive during my weight loss journey more or less asked me to as it was causing major mood swings which made us argue which we actually normally never do so I have gone with sw plan (I think you know that now though) I'm enjoying it so far

Aww hun you're not rubbish. It's completely understandable, you needed to change diets and you did what you needed to do, I'm glad you have a supportive partner and yh I read the last couple of pages of your diary to catch up. I hope SW gets you to your goal hun, good luck! x

Aww hun you're not rubbish. It's completely understandable, you needed to change diets and you did what you needed to do, I'm glad you have a supportive partner and yh I read the last couple of pages of your diary to catch up. I hope SW gets you to your goal hun, good luck! x

Thanks honey xz

Hey I am back. Just read back abit and I see your doing this fasting, how are you finding it? Everyone seems to be at it lol

Hey hun, glad to see you back :) How're you doing diet wise?

And yh I thought I would give it a try. It's going really well thanks :) x

Hey everyone.

I weighed in on Thursday but I got a sts! I've been really busy since. I've got a new job so I've just been getting settled and sorting out loads of stuff. Food hasn't been great but I am going to be 100% again starting tomorrow :) Got my fast day tomorrow as well.

Hope everyone else is getting good loses.

Hi Rosie how are you doing?

Are you still doing the 5:2? Hows your new job and diet hun? xx

Last edited:
hi I was just wondering how you are getting on with this as I am thinking of restarting x

Hi hun, How are you? Can see you've not been on for a while. Hope everythings ok :)

Hows the fasting going? xx

Hi hun,

Hope everything is going well with you!

Ive been away myself but gunna get back on it. Hope your ok and fasting/ new job going well :)

Thinking of you! Feel free to message me anytime x

Hi everyone! How's everyone been? Lots of losses I see :)

I've been away for a while, had lots of things going on. Me and my partner got married finally :D went on holiday (honey moon) to Spain,
and got a new job which is quite stressful but i'm settled now so it's better. I stopped taking Xenical in april because of the side effects, too worried to go back on them, my BMI is currently 28 and I'm 13st 4.5lbs. Long term wise i would like to be about 10st to 10st 5lbs, but for my bmi to be just under 25 i need to be 11st 10lbs so that is my current target.
Sorry i kept away so long, i promised myself I would get back to losing weight after christmas and for the new year. I've lost weight in inches as have had to buy new trousers and jeans as they were way too big for me :) looking forward to catching up with everyones progress and merry christmas and happy new year to you all :) :xmastree::new_year:

Last edited:
Rosie! You're back!! So glad to hear from you. Congratulations on the wedding, that's lovely. I'm glad you're still fighting the good fight on the weight loss front, lol. I expect mine to go up a few pounds this week! Have a lovely Christmas. xxx

Last edited:
Hey Tracy, how've you been? How's the diet going? Merry Christmas!
Thank you, we had a lovely wedding, was a great day and everything went perfectly :D missed this place, but yh will definitely be putting on a few pounds after Christmas and new year hehe lol :) x

Back