My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

rosie1234 said:
Hey Tracy, how've you been? How's the diet going? Merry Christmas!
Thank you, we had a lovely wedding, was a great day and everything went perfectly :D missed this place, but yh will definitely be putting on a few pounds after Christmas and new year hehe lol :) x

I'm good thanks, Rosie! Had my gallbladder out in October, and feeling better off without it, lol. Diet's going pretty well, I had lost 9st 10lbs, before Christmas, so WAS 4lbs from goal - will be a bit further away now!! :D xx

Welcome back Rosie, congrats on the marriage! And good luck with weight loss :)

I'm good thanks, Rosie! Had my gallbladder out in October, and feeling better off without it, lol. Diet's going pretty well, I had lost 9st 10lbs, before Christmas, so WAS 4lbs from goal - will be a bit further away now!! :D xx

Aww glad to hear you're better. Wow that's great! Congrats on doing so well, you should be very proud of yourself :) x

rosie1234 said:
Aww glad to hear you're better. Wow that's great! Congrats on doing so well, you should be very proud of yourself :) x

Thanks Rosie! I feel like a fat blob after the last three days, lol, but planning on being good tomorrow!! :) xx

Hey Lexi, thank you! :) How've you been? How's the diet going? :) x

Hi honey it was going great & I was only 3lb from my lowest then Christmas dragged me from the wagon so I'm now 12lb higher than my lowest but I'll get there & once I cut the carb out on Thursday it will hopefully shift quickly x

Hi anyone :)

I went off track for a bit and stopped weighing myself weekly but this Monday will be my 4th week on my diet, I've already lost 8lbs and 2 inches off my waist :) I've been doing my exercise stepper for 1 hour a day and walking when I can so it's going well :)

How is everyone else doing? x

Hi anyone :) I went off track for a bit and stopped weighing myself weekly but this Monday will be my 4th week on my diet, I've already lost 8lbs and 2 inches off my waist :) I've been doing my exercise stepper for 1 hour a day and walking when I can so it's going well :) How is everyone else doing? x

Hey honey well done on your loss. Nice to see you back xx

Hey honey well done on your loss. Nice to see you back xx

Hey Lexi, how're you doing? It's great to be back, I've mainly been using mfp and got a good group of supportive people on their now :)

Also forgot to mention I've been away mainly because my partner fell ill on the first few days of January and he's still suffering and is still in a really bad way. Doctors have really opened my eye to what they're really like. Absolutely useless pricks, to say the kindest and very least x

rosie1234 said:
Hey Tracy, lovely to hear from you :) thank you x x

How've you been? I can see you've reached your goal!! Brilliant, well done x

Thanks, Rosie! Yes, I'm currently 5lbs below target and just plodding along, lol. I've been good thanks, better since I had my gallbladder out last year. How's things with you? Obviously some illness in the family, but how are you? :) xx

Weigh in today and lost 5lbs :D Last Monday though it was a gain of 4.6lbs because of TOM so at least I'm down more than last week :) I've been eating really good too!

Thanks, Rosie! Yes, I'm currently 5lbs below target and just plodding along, lol. I've been good thanks, better since I had my gallbladder out last year. How's things with you? Obviously some illness in the family, but how are you? :) xx

That's great!! :) great to hear that. Yeah aside from my partner being ill I'm not too bad in general :) just getting ready for work for 1pm, nice easy week this week x x

Back