My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

well done on your loss hun thats fab :D I am not too bad i have turned to fasting now as i was getting nowhere before!!

Thank you :) ohh how long you been doing that now then? Have you lost much or are you finding it better? I'm just exercising, calorie counting and eating healthily :) x

Been doing it since end of feb. Lost 17lb. Loving it. Nice to not be restricted anymore.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh wow that's great, well done. How many calories are you having roughly then or is it the 5:2 diet you're doing? x x

Weigh in for yesterday, gained 1lb but I'm ok with that considering how much exercise I've been doing. I've only just brought new work trousers and will try on my old size 14 ones to see if I can wear them comfortably because the size 16 ones keep falling down loads lol love it :) both of my colleagues have said they can tell I've lost weight :)
Also getting promoted to assistant manager woop!

It was initially 5:2 but I have mostly been doing 4:3. Calories then on Tuesday and Thursday are around 1700 and at the moment I don't count at the weekend but if it slows down I will.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh ok that sounds good. Good luck with it :)

Hey everyone. How are you all?

Been away for a few weeks as I was ill for over 1 week and my husband is getting worse but I've used mfp for logging everything I eat etc and on my 67th day of logging :) I weighed in on Monday and after 3 weeks of getting sts's I lost 5lbs :) which I was really happy with. I'm now 13st 0.4lbs. So close to the 12's!

Hope everyone is losing lots of lbs x

Hi Rosie! Nice to hear from you, but sorry you've been poorly. :( Well done for keeping on track though! I had knee surgery last Friday, so am doing my best to stay focused while I'm off work, lol. Take care. :) xx

Hey Tracy. Thank you. I'm trying lol. I'm moderating how much chocolate I eat from now on and junk food in general and having salad with at least 1 meal a day, mainly with my dinner and learning how to portion control.

Aww hope it went well. You take care too x

Don't know why that posted twice lol. The past week I've been really pushing myself :) I'm walking to work instead of getting the bus, I like the walk there but the walk back is still difficult but going to get the bus back sometimes and then walk back other times. It use to take me 30 minutes to walk there but now takes me 20 so I'm hoping over time it will get easier.
I've been eating really well and had salad on the side of every dinner. Feeling great :) I'm off work today and tomorrow but to keep up my walking I'm going walking with my friend and her dog and her friends dog for about an hour. I now also always wear a pedometer as I love to know how many steps I do during the day.

I also went to New Look and tried on the size 16 jeans and they finally fit me! And my old size 16 work trousers from there too. I tried them both on a few months ago and it was way too tight so I am so pleased with that!

Hope everyone is well! :)

Weighed in Monday and lost 1lb and last Monday lost 1lb too. Really happy with that.

Also measured myself for the first time since April. 1 inch off my waist and 3 inches off my hips :) explains why I fit into the size below now lol so really glad about that! Only got the bus twice last week. Was effort but I made myself walk back home 3 days out of 5! The walk there is great. So annoying lol

rosie1234 said:
Thank you very much :) hope you're well and maintaining. How is it? Is it as difficult as I imagine lol x

I think because I haven't really changed what I eat, except to increase my weekend cals a bit, it doesn't seem hard at the moment! I think where the problem often lies is if you think of reaching target as the end of your journey, because of course there never can be an end when you've been as overweight as I was - I know I can never eat as much as someone who's never been overweight, it's just the way it is, a lifelong restriction. If that makes sense, lol. :) xx

Back