My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

I think because I haven't really changed what I eat, except to increase my weekend cals a bit, it doesn't seem hard at the moment! I think where the problem often lies is if you think of reaching target as the end of your journey, because of course there never can be an end when you've been as overweight as I was - I know I can never eat as much as someone who's never been overweight, it's just the way it is, a lifelong restriction. If that makes sense, lol. :) xx

Hey Tracy. I completely understand what you mean. Like the saying, it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change (and eating healthier) :) I'm glad you are doing well x

Weigh in tomorrow for me. Not sure what the scales will say at all lol ate some things I shouldn't but apart from that I've been under my calories and only got the bus twice this week

Weigh in for me too.... I'm a little nervous! Lol.. xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

3.5 off this week. : Really pleased... little tiny slip up on sat night but angelic for the rest of the week so I was pretty relieved. How all is well with you? X

Weigh in this morning, 1lb gain. Not too fussed about it. Going to start putting my food diary up here. Been eating quorn mince instead of real mince and quorn chicken every now and then or skinless chicken breast fillets. Yum!

I saw someone today that I haven't seen since around March last year and they said I looked so different because of how slim I look! Made me realise how far I've come so far. My highest was 15st 5lbs in November 2012 and I was on Xenical diet pills and I lost over 3 stone on them but stopped taking them and gained a stone or so but so close to the 12's now :)

My meals today were:

Breakfast:
- 30g rice krispies
- 150ml semi- skimmed milk

Morning snack:
- 1 honey & oats breakfast biscuit

Lunch:
- Cauliflower cheese

Afternoon snack:
- Cream filled belgian bun (naughty me!)

Dinner:

Quorn chicken pieces, pasta, pasta sauce,
Lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, mixed peppers

Evening snack:

2 crackers with butter and cheese

31 calories left

3.5 off this week. : Really pleased... little tiny slip up on sat night but angelic for the rest of the week so I was pretty relieved. How all is well with you? X

Hey, that's a brilliant loss. Well done!

Meals today:

Breakfast:

Hashbrowns, potato waffles and beans

Lunch:

Cheese and onion sandwich
Sunbites sweet chilli crisps

Dinner:

Leftover quorn chicken pasta salad

Went over my calories and no exercise today!

Hi Rosie, been reading your thread and am amazed with your loss!
Iv struggled for years with my weight and need to loose about 2 stone by next July.
with Orlistat(my doc should be prescribing this tomorrow) did the weight just fall off or was it gradual?
well done with your loss :)

)
Hi Rosie, been reading your thread and am amazed with your loss!
Iv struggled for years with my weight and need to loose about 2 stone by next July.
with Orlistat(my doc should be prescribing this tomorrow) did the weight just fall off or was it gradual?
well done with your loss :)

Heya. That really means a lot, thank you :)

Well I was on the pills for about 6 months and lost nearly 3 stone. I didn't do any exercise during. In the first month I lost 10lbs and then it was smaller losses each month. The side effects weren't great for me but I was still eating a lot of fat so if you stick to the rules of 5g fat per 100g you should be fine.
Since March I've been back to healthy eating without the pills and just portion control, moderation, calorie counting and exercise and I've lost 5 inches in total but only 6lbs
Good luck. Keep me posted. Do you have a diary too? :) x

I have started one-
need to loose baby belly as my wedding dress don't fit- something like that. At docs at the moment - feeling nervous x

Forgot to post my food yesterday. I thought I did it? Lol

Breakfast

30g rice krispies
150ml milk

Morning snack

1 go ahead apple slice

Lunch

Cheese salad sandwich
Sweet chilli sunbites crisps

Dinner

Pasta salad with salad cream

Evening snack

Blackcurrant yogurt fruit flakes

I had 445 calories left! Lol

No exercise.

Forgot to post my food yesterday. I thought I did it? Lol

Breakfast

30g rice krispies
150ml milk

Morning snack

1 go ahead apple slice

Lunch

Cheese salad sandwich
Sweet chilli sunbites crisps

Dinner

Pasta salad with salad cream

Evening snack

Blackcurrant yogurt fruit flakes

I had 445 calories left! Lol

No exercise.

They prescribed me Orlistat. Have to loose 7lbs in 4 weeks x that's doable isn't it?

Absolutely that's do-able x

Hope so. I know iv put on weight but just caught a glimpse of myself and saw how big I actually am :( x
taking first one with dinner this evening x

Back