My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

They prescribed me Orlistat. Have to loose 7lbs in 4 weeks x that's doable isn't it?

Yeah my doctor said that to me when I first started, I had to lose about 10% or something like that in the first month and I lost 10lbs so it's definitely likely :) x

Definitely do-able! :) xx

Fingers crossed! Am sick of having nothing nice to wear, or finding something I like then to see they don't have it in my size. I would love to be able to walk into a shop and pick up a pair of 14/16 jeans and not have to rummage at the back to see the biggest size and whether itl fit or not. X

Fingers crossed! Am sick of having nothing nice to wear, or finding something I like then to see they don't have it in my size. I would love to be able to walk into a shop and pick up a pair of 14/16 jeans and not have to rummage at the back to see the biggest size and whether itl fit or not. X

Amen to that! I know exactly how you feel. I spent years feeling like that but I'm on the other side now and it's worth it so keep up the good work. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry if this is too personal but as you lost lot of weight in short time was you left with baggy skin?

Nothings too personal on here so don't you worry! :) I've got wobbly arms and good bingo wings and a very wobbly belly, still handfulls of tyres when I sit down but I'm working on it. !:) At the moment I'm just pleased to look better in clothes... I'm not sure I'll ever get to the stage where I'm happy without.clothes! :) Ideally its better to tone as you lose, but I didn't. ... hey ho! :)

Pudders said:
Amen to that! I know exactly how you feel. I spent years feeling like that but I'm on the other side now and it's worth it so keep up the good work. :)

Definitely! I was just edging towards a size 30 when I started, and trying to get anything to look halfway decent was almost impossible!! :) xx

You'll get there :) my largest was size 18 new look trousers and jeans that were a bit tight but still fit and now I'm size 16 trousers and size 14 t-shirts. It'll all be so worth it :) good luck x

I was a 24/26 when I started I'm now a 14/16 so I get completely where you're coming from. If I can do it I promise you anyone can x

I was a 24/26 when I started I'm now a 14/16 so I get completely where you're coming from. If I can do it I promise you anyone can x

Im an 18/20 and I hate it x I literally live in leggings and baggy jumpers.

But you won't be. Have you started a diary on here yet? Xx

Yes under the one about loosing my baby belly as wedding dress don't fit. X

How's everyone this weekend? x

Trying to keep busy. Home alone with kids this weekend so when ever I enter kitchen my habit is pick up a biscuit but today I'm doing well and opted for an orange instead!

Weigh in! Lost 1.2lbs :) really happy with that. So close to the 12's! It's so annoying lol. 13st 1lb :)

Food yesterday

Breakfast

45g Special k chocolate cereal
150ml semi skimmed milk

Morning snack

2 slices of apple and sultana go ahead bar

Lunch

Half a pack of tescos chicken and bacon salad

Afternoon snack

Blackcurrant yogurt fruit flakes

Dinner

Homemade Chinese chicken curry
Egg fried rice

Evening snack

Ryvita sweet chilli bites flatbreads
Sour cream and chive dip

Exercise

30 minutes walking

Well done Rosie :)

Food today

Breakfast

34g special k chocolate cereal
150ml semi skimmed milk

Lunch

50g Tesco egg and salad cream filler
2 Wholemeal bread
Special k sour cream and chive cracker crisps (about 6)
Bit of butter

Afternoon snack
Half a pack of tesco chicken and bacon layered salad

Dinner

Tesco healthy living chicken pasta bake

Evening snack (in about 2 hours)

Ryvita sweet chilli bites flatbreads
Sour cream and chive dip

Back