My weight loss diary :-)

Helloooo. I think my diary is boring too!! LOL!! It does keep me going sometimes though so I will continue to bore everyone silly!!! hehe!!
Good luck with everything and keep trying... there is a lot to get your head around on this plan when you first start, but once it has clicked into place it is extremely easy to follow.

ooh... was just trying to decide what I could have for breakfast... well... more like lunch now!! Think you have just decided for me!! (minus the beans as they are poisonous!! LOL!!)

yay for mini milks, i have loads in the freezer as they were on offer in the co-op last week! I love them too, seem much more synful than they are:)

i miss my chocolate too...i go for a drink of hot chocolate ....takes all my cravings away lol and if you use the options hot chocolate its only 2 syns :)

Hey Amy Adele I tried to find your diary but wont let me do certain things on here like access people's profiles so couldn't post back.

Anyway so today...

Breakfast-
28g Shreddies (HEb) with milk (HEa).

Strawberries with fat free yoghurt (Free).

Lunch-
4 Light dairylea (HEa), Quorn sausages (Free), Baked beans (Free), Jacket potato (Free) and Salad (Free).

Dinner-
Chips (15 Syns)
Mushy Peas (FREE)
Egg (FREE)

Exercise- Painting!

Last edited:
So that was my first proper day really. I think I may have over weighed on the shreddies. And I didn't have a proper dinner but feeling OK. Unfortunately didn't do any exercise but will try tomorrow.

If anyone has any comments feel free to post.

Feel like it went OK. Am getting through my first day with no chocolate. Have decided I'm an all or nothing. If I have one bit then I will want more so I am just steering clear for the time being. I want this to be a life choice from now on, I don't want to be forever going back on a diet. I hope it works.

Anyway, thanks for listening! Take care all night night x

August 13th- Extra Easy

Breakfast
2x Toast (HEb)
Beans (FREE)
Eggs (FREE)
Grapes (FREE)

Lunch
Tuna (FREE)
Dairy Lea (HEa)
Potatoes (FREE)
Salad (FREE)
Beans (FREE)

Dinner
Toast (HEb)
Beans (FREE)
28g Cheese (HEa)

Syns
Mayonnaise (5 Syns)
Twister (4.5 Syns)
Fab Ice Lolly (4 Syns)
Mini Milk (1.5)

Total- 14.5

Last edited:
Oh my god cake was gross. I think I need to resign myself to the fact that things like cake will never be free!

I'm sure made properly would be OK, but I don't think it had enough sweetener at all. I'm sure if I tried harder could be good, but will just stick to my plan at the mo. I'm having real chocolate cravings at mo, and no amount of cous cous cake will change that. Not really all that fussed though, chocolate cravings are getting less and sticking to plan fine. I really like this diet and if I follow one it'll be this one. It's just easy to stray I guess. I'm gonna try and stick to it though. Rambling to myself!

Byeee x

So... and this is the only time I will do it, but I went on my scales today and I have lost a pound already! I am shocked. Really glad cos I nearly caved to chocolate last night but had a fab ice lolly instead and it was great. Put some 20 calorie ice lollies in the freezer today so they should help. Gonna do lots of cleaning today.

Have no idea what I'm going to eat yet but we will see. I'm beginning to really like this diet.

Was thinking omelette's are free so I might have one for lunch with some chips!

x

Back