My weight loss diary

caroley

Hello to you all, Well I have just put a new flag on the minimins map, as i am the only one living in Sunny Cyprus:flirt2:.

Well this is all new to me, I found this site last night and was reading all your post with great interest, trying to find a magic and quick way to loose weight. I started my diet 2 weeks ago, week one was Atkins, but didn't feel that is was healthy and was desperate to eat more normal foods such as bread and cereals, can't be doing with hardly any carbs and new I wouldn't last, so last wednesday I switched to weight watchers, this seems much better. I lost 3lbs in the first week on Atkins and have not lost anything on ww this week, i think I have confused my system, but will not back out as I desperatley need to lose weight that I have been piling on over the last few years what must be due to menopause. I have put on 28lbs and cant seem to shift it. I have never been over weight always around 8.7 to 9stone all my life but menopause has blessed me with many lbs of fat :mad:.

So wish me luck and here I go. I have got lost of clothes I am determined to get back into:sigh:

Back