My weight loss diary!

cjtj

Im so determind to get back into target asap, so i decided to make a little log- mainly too keep me motivated...
So i had weigh in tonight at lost 1.5lbs- which takes me back down too 10stone 2lbs- My target is 9stone 9.5lbs- i got there and then was out again-

I've set myself a mini target for next week of 1lb...

Yesterday i ordered a Slendertone system abs belt thingy- from play.com £119:eek: it had better work...:D

I always have a treat after weigh in, just so i feel like i'm not missing out- and my brother gave me an easter egg yesterday:confused: How he got hold of one i have no idea, but i've just had that... lol...

well done hun, you're almost there :D
i too have reached target but am 10lbs over now :eek:!! my own greedy fault but im determined to get there again soon :D

Can u believe it- Play sent the wrong slendertone thingy- i got slendertone flex- not system abs:mad::mad::mad:

They are sending me out another one- but i have a horrid feeling i'll end up with the wrong one again as the one they sent me isnt even on there website:cry:

And i have to send the wrong one back- means i have to trek down too the post office send that off- ring them up and get my delivary charge back....

**RANT OVER**
(unless i get the wrong one again- cause then i'll be off on one again:D)

Sejay, I think you sent me a private message the other day, but I was so upset one evening and my mind was elsewhere, that I deleted my inbox by accident. I am so sorry ....... did it have something to do with our Russell? Sorry again. :(

Sejay, I think you sent me a private message the other day, but I was so upset one evening and my mind was elsewhere, that I deleted my inbox by accident. I am so sorry ....... did it have something to do with our Russell? Sorry again. :(
Sent it again! hope u enjoy as much as i do! lmao:D

I think you should blame it on the fact that you didnt get your slendertone in time!!

Im sure you will lose next week, i've had a couple of weeks where i've stayed the same, i think as we get closer to target it gets so much harder to lose. I do find it easier with red days, and if i avoid bananas and grapes and drink loads of water, then i normally shift some the following week!:)

Carrie x

at least it wasnt a gain seejay ;)

how long has it taken you to lose the amount you have so far ?

Back