My weight loss diary!

AmyLouise1

Well,
After many months/years of moaning about my weight, yet not doing anything about it, and still continuing to eat...I thought enough is enough!

I've got all my Lipotrim shakes for my first week, and to be honest, cannot wait to start.

I like to think I have good will power, but I've never felt so strongly towards any diet I have yet to begin.

So when I wake up in the morning, I will have my first shake, and hopefully make a good start to this weight loss!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Starting weight: 16st 2lbs

Hello and welcome, just want you wish you luck! :)

sorry, have no knowledge of lipotrim, but I am sure someone will come along with good advice for you. Keep posting, you'll find lots support on here :)

I think there may even be a lipotrim section further down the home page? Might be worth a look there too.

Have a good day and all the best.

Hi!

Aww thank you so much! its been a really tough day today!
Coped fine this morning but now i'm absolutely starving! Trying to do things to stop me from walking in the kitchen, I refuse to cave in though!

Yeah I noticed the Lipotrim section as soon as I posted this in this section haha!

Hope you're having a good day!
Amy x

Hello :)

Just thought I'd stop in and say hi and good luck mainly because we have same name; I'm Amy Louise too :)

(I'm a bit odd like that!)

Hope you're settling into the new routine, and best of luck :)

Envoyé de mon iPhone avec MiniMins

Ah no way have you haha!
Thats mad!

I've settled in quite well with the diet now thank you!
How are you doing?
Good luck to you too! x

Good luck on LT, hope your settling into alright x

A big congratulations, that's an amazing loss - well done!!

FG xx

Keep up the good work hun great loss x

Thank you!
I keep weighing myself at home (I know I shouldn't, but it helps me to not cheat if I know its falling off!)
I've lost another 8lbs since my last weigh in!
So thats 1st 6lbs so far! SO happy!
xx

Congrats Amy, that's excellent news - sooooo pleased for you!!

FG xx

Aw thank you so much!
Went for my official weigh in today, lost 8lb, so chuffed!
I must admit, I had a little treat to celebrate! Bite of a brownie and swig of pepsi max, i feel bad, but i suppose i shouldn't! xx

woo hoo 8lbs great news hun those pesky lbs are dropping off you keep it up you are doing soooo well xx

Back