ProPoints my weight loss diary

Start weight : 16st 4.5
Current weight : 15st 5
Goal: 10th st 4
13.5/144

Goal seems like a million miles away.
But I can already feel and see the effects of losing just under a stone.
Going to set my goal at each stone mark rather than going for it all at once.

Feel fed up today, want to binge out and haven't been to the gym yet since Monday.
Need to get my motivation back quick.
My partner has just joined me on the diet and has lost 7lbs with in a week.
Secretly annoyed as it took me twice as long to lose that and his start weight was the same as mine AND he eats loads.

Feel like everyone's going to get to goal before me and ill still be trudging alone slowly.
Hope tomorrow goes better

Holly
Xxx

Hun your probably get to goal before me and I only have 9lbs to go! Lol I am such a slow loser and stuck at the moment

Keep going hunni and think slim ;)

I think slim but its like my hand works differently from the rest of my body.
I'm telling it no but it wants to stuff things in my mouth lol.

Still havent been to the gym, I'm blaming the weather but I could have still gone.

Making myself go tonight and have been out for a walk today.

Been reading my ww magazine and I'm so jealous of all the women in there living 2 stone + in 3months feel like that's going to take me 3 years.

Plus to top it off its that time of the month again so I know I'm not going to have lost.

Fed up and peeved off.

Help Xxx

Baby-belle said:
I'm due on and all I want to do is eat

Snap :( and all I had to do this week was lose 1/2lb to get a stone off and I've not even managed that so far

WELL.... I've just got back from a personal training session, he beasted me for missing all week and now I can't walk AND he's booked me in for Sunday too. God help me. I'm off to hobble into the bath and bed ready for weigh in tomorrow night. Yikes Xx

hollyjayneratcliffe said:
WELL.... I've just got back from a personal training session, he beasted me for missing all week and now I can't walk AND he's booked me in for Sunday too. God help me. I'm off to hobble into the bath and bed ready for weigh in tomorrow night. Yikes Xx

Good luck for wi tomo I feel really heavy I hope I haven't gained as I've upped my points I've done loads of exercise this week I done a boxersise class Sunday it nearly killed me off my legs gave way on me today lol! No pain no gain tho hun we can do it sexy for summer!

Baby-belle said:
Good luck for wi tomo I feel really heavy I hope I haven't gained as I've upped my points I've done loads of exercise this week I done a boxersise class Sunday it nearly killed me off my legs gave way on me today lol! No pain no gain tho hun we can do it sexy for summer!

Definitely!! I'm looking forward to a summer wardrobe for once instead of covering up!
I bet you lose loads next week though if you don't this week I find weeks I do loads of exercise plays catch up the week later.

Gemma1986 said:
Good Morning.
How are you getting on? I hope your getting on well xx

Okay today. Woke up with a positive frame of mind and ready for wi. Haven't gone over board with my eating the past few days so quietly confident. Very quietly lol. How are you getting on X

Thanks hun will let you know what the dreaded scales say later

Thrilled 1 1/2 off for me getting my 15lbs now dead CHUFFED. Next week will be in the 14s haven't been there since having my little girl 19months ago yay Xx

Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow

Back