Total Solution My weight loss diary

henslayeggs

I have been doing exante for just over a month. I started at 12stone 4 and am currently down at 11stone 1lb. I go on holiday in less than 3 weeks and my target was to be at 10stone by then which isn't going to happen ? but I am still trying to lose as much weight as possible. I have been sticking to TS but find after a couple off weeks my weight just completely plateaus and after reading posts on here I had a few days off and re started which completely rebooted my weight loss and it started coming down again quicker again. My plan is eventually to maintain by healthy eating 5 days and shakes 2 days (5:2 diet). I have 2 young kids and try to make healthy meals for them anyway its just my snacking which got me to a stage I felt my weight was getting out of control. I love exante, I feel it has shown me I DO have control over what goes in my mouth and there's no need for all the snacking I do. I will post my before and after pics (only from the month iv done already) but I warn u, my stretch marks are horrendous! ? I really really hope that once I reach target I get rid of some of the loose skin I feel I have! Anyways thanks for reading, I love reading everyone's posts and hope that someone maybe relates to me and it helps them. Xxxxx
(Just tried to add pics but will have to do it from my computer later on as it isn't working on my phone) xxxx

I am so not cut out to be on a diet lol! My first week I've only lost 3lb's but at least it is a loss :)

I just want to look nice in the wedding photos so this is my goal! And to fit into the dresses!

Week 1 - Loss 3lbs
Week 2 - ......to be continued.

Back