Step 1 Sole Source My weight loss diary!

am2306

Hello!!
I started on the sole source Cambridge diet 2 weeks ago (22nd Jan) (starting weight 14st 3) and since then...

Week 1 weight loss 7lb (13s 10)
Week 2 weight loss 5lb (13s 5)
Week 3 weight loss ..... pending

Anyone else with success stories?
I'm not finding it too hard, although I struggle with social situations (eating out with friends etc). In the last 2 weeks I've had 2 weddings (on Sat and Sun last week) where I cheated big time! And I ate dinner yesterday with friends (tried to avoid carbs but still cheated by eating a steak!)
I have 4 weddings in July and August and my target weight is 9stone (my 2010 weight). Is this too ambitious??? (If i stop cheating!)

Last edited:
Hi guys!!
I thought I'd keep sharing (to keep me going), but also would love some inspiration
I'm currently in my 6th week of Cambridge!
My weight this morning was 12 stone 7. Started on 14 stone 3!!!
I'm quite happy with the weight loss, it's been so up and down though, (one week 1 pound, and next week 6 pounds..), but so many things affect you're weight (like the time of the month etc!)
I'm aiming for a goal weight of 9 stone by June
Fingers crossed!

That's great! Well done. I hate when the losses are inconsistent like that .... But it comes good in the end. Keep posting in your progress!

Weighed in at 11st 7 this morning!
Still got a long way to go (2 stone 7lb) and I'm definitely losing motivation now.. I feel like I really miss going out for dinner and finding myself missing things like salads and foods that I never thought I'd miss
:(

Back