My weight loss diary...

Day 6 - WW is making me hungry!

Hello!!

So anyway... this diet is making me hungrier... in a good way I think. I never used to eat breakfast... I often wouldn't eat lunch... I might work a 12 hour shift and not eat anything... then I would come home and stuff my face...:( This is where my problems lie... I know along with eating lots of take aways chocolate and general crap. However this did mean that fairly often I wasn't hungry... now however... I am hungry when I wake up... and I am hungry at lunchtime.... I'm just learning to eat the right foods at the right time... I feel good about my chances..:D

Anyway for today..

Breakfast: Cinnamon bagel with spread 5pts
Snack: ww caramel wafer thing 1.5pts / 2 x satsumas 1 pt
Lunch: 2 x mini wholewheat pittas with a kind of bolognese thing inside 4pts
2 x satsumas 1pt ww cake bar 1.5pts

Anyway thats it so far.(14).. I can smell my delicious jacket potato cooking for dinner...

oh yeah and I borrow 2 pts yesterday...:rolleyes:

so 10 left for dinner... mmmmmmmmm

Still dreaming of pepperoni passion... :mad:

End of day 6

Well.. day 6 points done and dusted (plus 0.5 of day 7's points - oops :wave_cry:)

Dinner was a delicious:

Jacket potato (3.5pts) with ridiculously extra, almost nothing, barely exists, extra extra light phillidelphia(1pt), 2 slices of that fake bacon (1pt) mushrooms and 10g of chedder baked on top (1pt) all served with salad!

It was yummy although I do find that ww portions stop me being hungry rather than fill me up.... I guess thats a good thing but I think I need to find some really filling stuff to stop me getting tempted on bad days - any suggestions??

I had another aero mousse (going to get the highlights next time - thanks for the tip!) and an unfun size twix (4pts)

So thats 10.5pts

I think it's going well... had a sneaky weigh in this morning when I was wii fitting it :rolleyes: was pleasantly surprised but not counting anything until sunday morning!

:D

It sounds like you are doing fab! Goodluck for Sunday :D

ooh goodluck for sunday hun...will keep my fingers crossed!

Well.. day 6 points done and dusted (plus 0.5 of day 7's points - oops :wave_cry:)

Dinner was a delicious:

Jacket potato (3.5pts) with ridiculously extra, almost nothing, barely exists, extra extra light phillidelphia(1pt), 2 slices of that fake bacon (1pt) mushrooms and 10g of chedder baked on top (1pt) all served with salad!

It was yummy although I do find that ww portions stop me being hungry rather than fill me up.... I guess thats a good thing but I think I need to find some really filling stuff to stop me getting tempted on bad days - any suggestions??

I had another aero mousse (going to get the highlights next time - thanks for the tip!) and an unfun size twix (4pts)

So thats 10.5pts

I think it's going well... had a sneaky weigh in this morning when I was wii fitting it :rolleyes: was pleasantly surprised but not counting anything until sunday morning!

hey i know you like your treats, but if you're finding that you're filled but not full, then you might find Core a nice change next week - you can snack on fruit and veg between meals and you still have your 21points and another 12 (double check on this.. i think its same for Core) if you earn them through exercise to have your snacks if you want them. You will find in a few days your hunger pangs subside though - took me around a week for my stomach to shrink and now i hardly ever feel hungry except when im bored and im pretty sure thats not 'real' hunger!

Morning all...
borrowed some points from today last night... not for drastically bad stuff just for something! :( anyway - going to make it up today.

As gf has mentioned - had a ww stylee fry up this morning.. 5.5pts

going to be pro-active today.... exercise... and keep to my points ready for the big weigh in tomorrow morning :D

Getting off to a great start there hon, here's to your wi tomorrow morning.

Which fake bacon did you have, was it quorn or a diff one? Was it nice and how did you cook it? I miss bacon (I'm veggie) but tend to find the fake ones are frankly disgusting.

Day 7 - Its been a week :D

Why hullo :D

The bacon we used was actually meat (sorry) - that turkey bacon stuff - really really nice and 2 slices are only 1 pt!

Have been impressed with my choices today - was going to make my own pizza with one of those napolina (sp?) bases, but was not impressed with the fact they are 4.5pts for the mini ones... didn't seem worth it. Decided instead to use mini pitta breads, had 2, cut in half, with passata mushrooms and a small amount of cheddar and mozzarella... all served with salad... it was sooo nice... and only 4.5 pts :D

Had a little ww cake bar (1.5pts) and a can of diet coke (my addiction :rolleyes:) so all in all 11.5 pts

Feeling very positive.

Can't wait for X factor...:D

Actually looking forward to WI aswell today...

HOw many points do you think fried dog would be because mine is driving me CRAZY!!! :D

ETA I also did Rosemary Conley DVD today - bounced round like a loon... nearly dies but all adds up!

Last edited:
The bacon we used was actually meat

Oh well, I shall have to learn to live without it :(

HOw many points do you think fried dog would be because mine is driving me CRAZY

Can you fry mine up as well then? I'm trying to post on here and he keeps headbutting me on the arm cos he wants to sit on my knee.

aww arent animals cute :) i dont have a dog, but i have a cat.. she cries to be picked up and jiggled/rocked like a baby and sits either on the cushion by my head with her nose in my ear while she purrs or she sits sprawled out on my knee with her head curved round the laptop so the hot air blows out on her lol :) if i wont let her on she scratches me until i give in :p

you sound like you had a really good day anyway - good luck to you both for your weigh in tomorrow, i'm sure you will both have good results :D

End of day 7

mmm.... just had a yummy jacket potato with that 'wishes it was philly' philly and ham.... and salad

had an aero mousse too...

twas all yummy

got 3 points left for a snacky...

Thinking of stopping watching x factor as they keep kicking out the good ones. :mad:

Sounds like yr doing great with juggling yr points :)

I agree - totally gobsmacked that Laura went in X-Factor tonight - can't believe Daniel has escaped again!

Good luck for yr WI tomorrow :D

omg Laura the beautiful i'm not skinny but i still look amazing and can play the piano one?! she went?! I thought Rachel was awful.. she shoulda gone :p

Week 1 WI

Hey all,

Lost 7lbs :D - Not a bad start...

Lets start all over again....

omg Laura the beautiful i'm not skinny but i still look amazing and can play the piano one?! she went?! I thought Rachel was awful.. she shoulda gone :p

I think Laura is an ugly version of my friend Beth :p She's a size 14 or something but is probably the prettiest person I know! She definately doesn't need to lose weight, I think it's just a natural size for her and she has plenty of confidence.

I think Rachael has a horrible voice. Plus she mugged an old lady! My favourites are Diana (who I hated in the first week :p) and JLS.

Back