My weight loss diary...

day....10 I think...

argh....

my msg keeps getting deleted...

eeek.

today was better - had a chicken sandwich with crisps for lunch - had to estimate to about 10 points as I got it from a bakery...

had a jacket potato with philly and salad (again - I need to branch out a bit) 6 points

unfortunately due to the period cravings I wanted to descend upon cadbury world and eat my way through it but decided instead to indulge... twix of the lame size variety x3 and a ww caramel bar, plus 2 segments of terrys chocolate orange, one bag of chipsticks and a slice of 50 50 bread. God it looks even worse when I write it down. I am trying to console myself with the fact it was within my points allowance and I have done over an hour of wiifit today (in two sessions) - and the hard, hula hooping, running and stepping stuff... not even the games...

thats got to help.

I am coping with ww ok - need to branch out and try some new things. I have a very limited taste range... was brought up very traditionally so can't manage anything spicy... never ate anything with sauce until I was 18... had my first pizza at 19... didn't know pasta came in any shae other than spaghetti... you get the idea... branching out is needed.

Might try to get a ww cookbook? :confused:

just start little - like try different toppings on your jacket like half a tin of beans and some grated cheese, or tuna mayonnaise (i make mine with philadelphia light and its nice :D) - or even try a sweet potato instead of a normal potato?

or a lame size bag of maltesers instead of your twix :D LOL

day 11

so... spent another day in the bloody vauxhall garage... didn't eat breakfast because I woke up at 12pm and had to get ready and go out... (woke up late as I am on a night shift... not just lazy :D)

I was really hungry whilst waiting for the car but managed to avoid the sweetie machine... staring at it doesn't use any points!

When we got back... now about 4pm.. was really hungry so indulged in a pitta bread chipstick sandwich... it was only 3 points but felt very naughty...

Had a lunchy/tea thing of pitta pizzas with mushroom and mozzarella... 3.5pts

In a bit of a quandry as I am working nights for the next 3 days and don't know how to balance my points.... usually night shifts involve eating lots of toast with real butter on it... (thank you nhs caterers :D) and eating lots of chocolates that the lovely pregnant ladies bring us... going to have to change that I am thinking!

So... got a lot of my points left... will hunt around see if I can make anything to take in? :confused:

in the words of winnie the pooh... think, think, think....

Well done you for avoiding the sweetie machine! :)
Hope work's ok for you tonight.

you could always make a pasta salad - tuna / chicken mixed with cucumber / mixed peppers / bit of onion / lettuce and some philadelphia light is nice :) is there a microwave at work? you could take your jacket potato or something!

Day 14 - Been tough..

Hello,

I haven't updated for the past few days as I have been working long nights, which basically leave enough time for sleep and not a lot else.

I have found sticking to my points so hard while at work... there are no set mealtimes when you sleep duing the day...

I have tried to be good but I know I need to plan ahead and work out times to eat... it's difficult as my work is so unpredictable!!

Anyway - I'm hoping for a small loss this week but as long as I don't put on I need to be happy as I haven't really done points very well.

Fingers crossed.

xx

PP said you'd been on nights - I think though now that you're conscious of what you're eating you will find that you've lost something at least. Anything off is a step in the right direction! :) x

Good luck for today x

Week 2 WI

Hello,

well despite my dodgy week... I lost 2 lbs:D

Looking forward to a better week this week....

Well done!! Thats great! You must be chuffed :)

Congrats on yr 2lb loss - well done you :D Must be really tricky being on nights - you should be well chuffed with yourself! xxx

yay 2lbs off for you again! welldone :)

hope the nights pass quickly for you!

sorry to talk shop - any really good tips for getting me started in labour will be grately appreciated! im due tuesday and baby seems very comfy lol

suz x

Thanks to all... I'm really pleased with the loss. :D

As far as labour is concerned...I'm afraid in general babies will come when they are ready! It's very tricky to advise without knowing your case but generally the best tips are the old ones, long walks, spicy food, pineapple and sex! (the sperm gets things going - not the activity points :D) Speak to your midwife about having a sweep - usually done a few days post term.

Good luck!

Oh how exciting mrs!!! Hope it goes ok and the baba just flys out!! :) lol xxx

oh mrs I forgot - rasberry leaf tea is thought ot help get things going as well!! x

Thanks to all... I'm really pleased with the loss. :D

As far as labour is concerned...I'm afraid in general babies will come when they are ready! It's very tricky to advise without knowing your case but generally the best tips are the old ones, long walks, spicy food, pineapple and sex! (the sperm gets things going - not the activity points :D) Speak to your midwife about having a sweep - usually done a few days post term.

Good luck!

thanks for that, my MW said plenty of s.e.x this weekend so might have to give in to hubby again lol

have tried the hot curry and raspberry leaf tea but thought it was worth asking lol
cheers hun xx

suz x

Back