My weight loss diary...

Hello - thanks for your replies... does it make the unfun twix worth it... I suppose so :D

So lunch is cooking...

Had a bagel this morning - 5 pts (inc marge)

Having another jacket potato as they really fill me up...

having with it - philly, onions, baby corn, mushrooms, ham and salad

yum - Total so far 16

Just realised I have lost a point as I'm now under 19 stone!!!

all silver linings have a cloud I guess!

Well done you - thats absolutely fab news - good on you! :D

Day 8 and a lesson learnt

Hello.

Well I have achieved something... I made myself full - I decided to have two jacket potatoes - within my points.. twas a mistake....:sigh:

I ate them both... and felt so full I was entering a food coma - this is a sensation familiar to me as it was the point I would stop eating in my previous (pre-ww) life.

I feel so sick. Never again... I need to understand the difference between eating what i need to fill me up and trying to fit the food levels appropriate for a small country into my stomach.... :sigh:

Anyway - Lesson learnt. Tomorrow is another day - not to mention I still have 8 points left for tonight! :D

Might have to let dinner go down - lol

Fantastic first week! Well done. 17lbs is fabulous!

hey well done on your 7lb weightloss - blinkin brilliant for week one!

godluck for when yo weigh in next hun x

Thanks all -

finished my points with some yummy quorn burgers in mini pittas with the mrs.

TOTM has arrived:mad: I guess I don't have to worry about it for next weeks WI :rolleyes:

Btw Lea - it was 7lbs not 17lbs......:D

Congrats on the great 1st weeks weight loss! :D

congrats on half a stone in your first week, you must be so pleased :D 3lbs until you technically lose a dress size! :D xxx

That's a brilliant loss! Well done! Onwards and downwards!x

Day 9 - bad day...

:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Had a bad day today...

Car has broken down and spent the day at garages and kwik fit - my worst thing... going to cost us loads of money to sort out :sigh:

Anway whilst waiting for the car me and pp, trespassed to starbucks... bought a hot chocolate each and a cake... didn't taste very nice (or was it the guilt!) so didn't actually drink it... ate half the cake... then found out the car was going to cost loads so decided to go and sit in BK to waste time while it was being fixed... bought a meal each... didn't eat most of that either... what a waste of money... although the stomach actually appears to have shrunk and the BK meal was more from fullness than not liking it...

anyway I have tried to estimate my points considering I had bits of each thing so I am not going to be having many more today and will take a couple off each day to compensate... also when the feeling returns to my frozen limbs I may do my rosemary conley dvd... or the wiifit...

grrr and all this with my frickin period....:cry:

hey dont get upset :) all BK's info is on the site so you can probably work out quite accurately how much you've eaten there at least.. i hope you get everything sorted out with your car - I've had to fork out £250 over the last month for my little Micra as with it being so cold my heating gave out..

as for WW, you can easily jump back on the wagon like you said this evening with your wii fit or the exercise dvd, and then tomorrow go back to counting your points :)

also, sorry to hear you have your period.. :( due mine the next few days and we all know how awful it makes you feel. Curl up with a Cadburys Highlights / Options hot chocolate later.. they always cheer me up when I'm on TOTM xxx

Curl up with a Cadburys Highlights / Options hot chocolate later.. they always cheer me up when I'm on TOTM xxx

Yes and put some brandy in it - that always does me the world of good, totm or not :D

Seriously though; sorry to hear you had a bad day, hope it improves x

Oi! Stop being so hard on yourself! Yeah we had a crap day, but it's just ONE day! Knock a few points off the next few days and it'll even itself out :D and we've now learnt that it isn't worth wasting points on crappy food. Now cheer up you big emo you :p
Love you xxx

Well said Pink Princess. We all have bad days. Please don't beat yourself up about it. You just need to get back on track today and those 7lbs will be added to. You are going to be just fine :)

hey hun - well today is a new day and a fresh start! yesterday is already don now but you can still real it back!!!

hope the car doesnt cost too much chic - hate it when things like this happen.

so keep at it and sunday you will see a goodresult!

suz x

Hope today is better for you hun and that the car isnt too expensive to get sorted!x

Back