my weight loss journey..CLUB 10

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
Im so happy i got my club 10 tonight :D its been a rough few weeks and being in constant pain and not excersising has really got me down but im still losing weight. and facing the possibility of an operation on my spine, im very worried! I just wanted to say that walking through the doors to a sw meeting 9 weeks ago was one of the best things ive ever done. :)

I am really sorry I missed this. Too full of myself !!!

Congratulations on achieving your club 10, that is brilliant for you.

It must be even harder for you to stay on plan whilst you are in constant pain so well done on that as well.

I hope you see some improvement without needing surgery.

SW rocks.................I too think it is the best thing I have done for myself in years.

hugs by the dozen xxxxx

Hiya :) thanks thats a lovely message :thankyou: its been a rough few weeks and my pain isnt easing very much but im determined to stay on plan and wont give up ive come too far to go back. its good to know i can still lose weight without the excersise for now!!
and good luck with your tests aswell i hope u get good results. :cross: xxx xxx

Sorry Aisling, I missed this too! Well done you, Club 10 is such a great feeling. You are doing superb as well as dealing with your pain xx

Thanks stefanie :) yeah its a great feeling and im starting to notice the weight loss now too!!hope i can get a few walks in this week im missing excersise :( have to stay positive though!! xxxxxxxxx

Well done Aisling....I'm with you, just reached my club 10 yesterday. Feels great! Keep up the good work!! Hopefully you can avoid the op!

Well done Aisling....I'm with you, just reached my club 10 yesterday. Feels great! Keep up the good work!! Hopefully you can avoid the op!

thanks dawn :D and well done to you aswell yeah its a great feeling. i had reiki today so im feeling a bit better..whether its an op or not i just want it sorted i miss excersise...never thought id hear myself play those words!!!!! :p

lol....well I haven't quite got to that point yet where I like exercise! ;)

lol....well I haven't quite got to that point yet where I like exercise! ;)

haha :) its good to know u can still lose weight without overdoing it though!!

Well done Aisling!!! :D I got mine on Wed too. Yay :D xxx

Well done Aisling!!! :D I got mine on Wed too. Yay :D xxx

yayyy well done hun :D im hoping to lose about 3lbs this week only 4.5 lbs for 2 stone!!

Hi there,

Congrats on the club 10!! I remember your posts from a couple of weeks ago (i'm not on here regularly) about your pain and i remember saying you should write a letter of complaint. Did you ever do this? If so, how did you get on?

Hope your a little better at least, x

Hi there,

Congrats on the club 10!! I remember your posts from a couple of weeks ago (i'm not on here regularly) about your pain and i remember saying you should write a letter of complaint. Did you ever do this? If so, how did you get on?

Hope your a little better at least, x

hıya and thanks :) im feeling a little better after the week from hell!! i was assured id have an appointment by the end of the month so if that doesnt happen ill be going all out writing a letter and ringing them every day too. its just at the stage where something has to be done i feel like im losing my mind. i cant excersise at all at the moment but im still hoping for a good loss this week! :D

How are you doing, have you heard anything yet ???

How are you doing, have you heard anything yet ???

hi fillymum :)
yes im going to have my nerve conduction studies thursday.at last!!! im going private but its worth the money.as they say your health is your wealth. :D worst thing is i have to travel a fair bit to get to the hospital and these days cant manage 10 minutes in the car without it aggravating it but it has to be done! i just hope they will do something about it as i cant handle the pain much longer.

Back