Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

my weight loss journey - from dumpy to dinky

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by tobehappyme, 11 October 2011 Social URL.

1. tobehappyme

tobehappyme Full Member

Start Weight:
    98.9kg
    Current Weight:
    40.4kg
    Goal Weight:
    69kg
    Lost(%):
    58.5kg(59.17%)
    Diet:
    Own/lipotrim maintenance combi
    i thought writing everything down in a diary would be a good idea for me and to hopefully look back in a few weeks when im lighter and feeling happier and see how far ive come. im hoping it will keep me on the straight and narrow :)
    i thought id weigh everyday as i know that will keep me seriously motivated which is what i need cause i know how i am if i feel im failing at something, i tend to give up. its not a good thing but its what i'm intending to do (at least for a few weeks) until i feel more comfortable doing this diet.
    so weigh in 1 is a 220.6lbs. ive had one chocolate shake and will probably have another one lunchtime and a soup dinnertime.
    ive been looking through other peoples messages and a lot of them mention having bars too (the tesco ones) so i think maybe after the first week, i might try one of those a day

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spare-tyre-em

spare-tyre-em Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st9lb(-12.17%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi there welcome and good luck this diet works can have its up and downs but fast weight loss which keeps you going :)

4. EatPrayLove

EatPrayLove Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome! good luck with everything and enjoy the weight loss!

5. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Hi just wanted to pop in and say hi and good luck :) hope it goes well

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.