my weight loss journey - from dumpy to dinky

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by tobehappyme, 11 October 2011 Social URL.

1. tobehappyme

tobehappyme Full Member

Start Weight:
    98.9kg
    Current Weight:
    82.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    69kg
    Lost(%):
    16kg(16.15%)
    Diet:
    Cc
    i thought writing everything down in a diary would be a good idea for me and to hopefully look back in a few weeks when im lighter and feeling happier and see how far ive come. im hoping it will keep me on the straight and narrow :)
    i thought id weigh everyday as i know that will keep me seriously motivated which is what i need cause i know how i am if i feel im failing at something, i tend to give up. its not a good thing but its what i'm intending to do (at least for a few weeks) until i feel more comfortable doing this diet.
    so weigh in 1 is a 220.6lbs. ive had one chocolate shake and will probably have another one lunchtime and a soup dinnertime.
    ive been looking through other peoples messages and a lot of them mention having bars too (the tesco ones) so i think maybe after the first week, i might try one of those a day

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spare-tyre-em

spare-tyre-em Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st9lb(-12.17%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi there welcome and good luck this diet works can have its up and downs but fast weight loss which keeps you going :)

4. EatPrayLove

EatPrayLove Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome! good luck with everything and enjoy the weight loss!

5. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Hi just wanted to pop in and say hi and good luck :) hope it goes well

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.