My Weight Loss Mission - Help & Advice Extremly Welcome!

StaceyAnn

Hello All,

Well to put it simply I need to lose 3-4Stone within a year hopefully this is possible. I went to uni a nice healthy size 10-12 around 10st and 3 years later i am now 13st 13lb. I have tried so many different diets and I find it hard to stick to them. I am currently working as an Admin assistant so sit at a desk from 8-5 monday to friday where bordem sets in. I am an extremly picky eater so thought Slimming World extra easy would work for me. I have tried weight watchers and I found it to expensive buying all here products. Also I thought going to the meetings and getting weighed infront of people would actually make me stick to it. I really want to lose the weight and become healthy but its difficult living at home with the parents again where there is so much temptation.:(

This is my first day of food let me know if its right please or if im missing anything:

B: 2 alpin light cereal bars + banana & toffee muller light yougart
L: Tuna in spring water, Pasta, cucumber, tomato, pepper, carrot, lettuce,sweetcorn, 1 tablespoon of extra low fat mayo
D: SW Spag Bol (currently on there website)

Snacks: Grapes, apple. cheese triangle light on ryvita orignal (anyone no how many syns these are??)

So is this right i'm finding the extra easy its a little confusing seems like a lot of food???:confused:

Thank you for the help :)

Back