My Weight Loss - Picture Comparison

Brit Mum you look fabulous......you can really see a difference, in the second photo you are glowing with health! (love you hair too!!!)

Total inspiration :) thanks for sharing xxx

Well done x

The difference is so clear - especially in the last pictures. In your before picture you look really uncomfrotable but in the after picture you look a lot more relaxed x

Britmum you look fabulous!! Besides the weight loss you're so beautiful! Love your flaming red hair and you lovely skin! I noticed that your skin is a lot clearer and more luminous in your slimmer pics. Healthy eating is just the best isn't it? Well done you! I need to dig up pics of my before pics eeeep!

Awww thanks Jaylou for the kind compliment and the rep! I can't believe the size of my ar$e and belly in the fat pics... Sigh... Thank you :D

You both look awesome!!

Well done ladies xxx

Honeyoc you are gorgeous. Your skin looks so clear too. Well done on your loss so far.

and I am envious that you work at Lush. I love Lush products and treat myself regularly. The sandstone soap bar is my fav at the moment.

Thanks guys! Britmum, working at Lush is the BEST! Not just being surrounded by lovely things but its been such a revelation! I was in corporate finance before taking over the store so its been quite a change. I'm hoping the management position would be a platform to sort of propel me into product development which is where my heart is. Its been a great experience so far, been working on a project coming out with hair and skin care for black and Asian skin so I'm on the right track! Wish I could be as determined with my weight. Hopefully this is it!!!

Thanks again and keep up the great work with your fab loss!

Wow, Britmum and everyone else. Some great photos. It's always so amazing to see the changes. Here are mine.

18935-albums2305-picture13995.jpg

I can't bear to look at my before photo. I was so pudgy with rolls of fat and my face was huge. I look so different now and it's made me so much more confident. I love being able to look good in clothes. It's also great to have compliments, especially from people who haven't seen me for a while and who are so amazed.

OMG!!!!!!! Teresa! Are you the same person????? You look phenomenal, no wonder you won slimmer of the year! Fabulous!

Well done everyone! You look fab! BritmuminCanada, you look amazing! So different to your profile pic! Honeyoc I also love your red top! You look so slim! hehe

I can't wait to put my pics on here! 5 months hopefully! x

Congrats to all of you who posted your pics!! You look amazing and it really is inspiring to see people looking so attractive (not that you weren't before, don't get me wrong!!) shapely and healthy! But the improved confidence also really shines through!! Thanks for being inspiring!! I'm a chicken who can't even find any full length pics of myself at my heaviest because I avoided the camera at all costs- hence the urgent need to change things!!! I should have done though, as a reminder of my acheivement!!X

angelamtch
Ok here are mine.....I only have these work pictures to compare as like others I don't like getting them taken. Still a long way to go and I am finally back on track this week.
PICT0078.jpg

angelamtch
image1.jpg

PICT0078.jpg
angelamtch

Back