My Weight Loss - Picture Comparison

Oh my! How lovely do you ladies look?!!! You're all so beautiful and effervescent! Its amazing how happy confidence in our bodies makes us feel. Cocktail princess your pics blew me away, I can't believe how much you've lost and how amazing you look now, you've literally knocked 10 years off you!!!

Fern you're adorable!!! Your smile lit up my screen and your skin OMG!! I'm really into skincare and I always notice skin types, textures etc. I've discovered that my skin has improved a lot since following a healthier diet and so have all of you from the look of it lol. How long did it take you to lose your weight? You look phenomenal, well done!

My god you all look bloody fantastic!!!! Such beautiful ,successful women. What an inspiration, thank you.
I hope to join you before too long!! xx

Okay I think I found a few pics. First two pics was at my biggest at 13st 2lbs and the second pic (me in red) was when I was about 11st 7 and the last pic was a few days ago at 10st 9 :D

Sorry so many of them were from work, we do a lot of events lol.

Hey! Is that Guildford Lush?! I go in there every time I'm in Guildford :)

wow, well done folks, not only for your fantastic losses but for braving putting up photos on here. It can't be easy to show yourself when you were at your most vulnerable, so I thank you for putting your own confidence on the line to inspire others :)

You will just have to wait a few more months for pics from me. I have a full length shot from a holiday last year and I think we are off to the same place again this year, so would really love to try and get the same or similar photo a year apart to see the difference. The scales are telling me I am a stone lighter at the moment from when I started back in the NY but I'm not convinced I look any different. Let me shift another stone at least and then you can be the judges!

Hi girls. Well done for all of you. You have done so good work. Here are some of my pictures. The first one is year ago and the second one from last month where I am 3 ½ stones lighter.

dsc04813p.jpg

p1010298g.jpg

wow everyone looks so great!! Its quite fun to see what everyone looks like!

I havent really lost enough weight to have before and after pictures yet...I cant wait til I do though!! I'll def be posting a pic of me in my 21st dress :)

I guess i'll just have to keep you all waiting before I reveal myself haha! x

Last edited:
You're all looking fantastic! you've inspired me to keep going. We're all gonna look so amazing.

Last edited:
Thank you Fern! I still have to lose a lot of weight, but feel myself better.
Today I saw your pictures. Now you are absolutely different person with great new vision. You are inspiration for all of us.

Okay, I've finally found some piccies that sort of show how I've done. I don't have a recent full-length one and I've lost another 8.5lbs since the last photo - and still have 7.5 to go to target.

Eeek, here goes..... :eek:

ComparisonSep-Febcopy2-1.jpg

ETA: Here is one from today - at 11 stones 7.5lbs...

KelMarch10b.jpg

Last edited:
Back