My Weight Loss - Picture Comparison

:worthy: Girls - you are all such an inspiration!

Britmum and Honeyoc your recipes are fantastic examples of how SW is unlike any other weight loss plan (I dont use the word die-t!). Please keep the recipes coming - I lap them up!!! :eating:

Just wanted to congratulate you all as it's a big transformation- you must feel brilliant!

wow you all look fantastic, i'm not brave enough to do this yet except on my profile page :eek: but hopefully will be able to join you soon :D

[FONT=&quot]You ladies are all so stunning. Well done. All of you are all so amazing. My pics are pretty awful and I am so un-photogenic but here they are... The first one was taken after I lost 1/2 stone, as I don't have any recent ones before then and the second, yesterday:[/FONT]

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 154
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 156
I am loving seeing your comparison pics. We have all done so well, you should all be very proud.

Come on peeps lets see some more :)

wow wow wow
amazing pics ladies.
such glam members on here!!!

i have a before and after - i have lost 5 stone since last february, and just found out that im expecting!!!!:family2:
SO SO SO EXCITED! but really dont want to pile it back on again. ive put on 2lb so far...im nearly 12 weeks!!:cry:not a great start but could be worse!!!
So im continuing with SW (once the sickness subsides!) and plan to get to target (whatever that is!) once bubba is here!!

first pic taken on my bday (nov 2008) and 2nd also on my bday (nov 2009)

the quality of the 1st isnt great, but i have more in my albums!! x

Attachments

• DSCF2677.JPG
    DSCF2677.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 148
  • Photo1098.jpg
    Photo1098.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 152
wow Littlemisscupcake, well done, that is an amazing loss, you look fab. Congratulations of your pregnancy too.

2lbs gain isnt too bad. I am sure everyone on here will help you to stay on track, but don't worry about it too much.

Hi guys, hope you dont mind me posting.. i thought i would as im technically no longer at target now im heading for my 5stone award.

I just wanna say how AMAZING and inspirational you all look. You should be so proud, what youv acheieved is phenominal.

So heres a few of what i like to call 'fatty Fern :)'

and then me 4 and a half stone down.

I began my journey at 14 stone 8.5lbs, and my first target was 10 stone 1lb.. im now aiming for 9stone 8.5lbs. x

Thats so lovley of you, Thank you!

- I actually lie, i WAS 4 and a half stone down there.. i have a couple of lbs to get back there, and then some more to my 5 stone award! LOL - im so naughty, the biscuits got me these last couple of weeks!

Wow some amazing losses there

Brightenrosie you look amazing

Fern all I can say is wow, you looked beautiful before, but now you are absolutely stunning and nearly 5 stone off, what an achievement.

wow, seeing these pictures of all of you looking so wonderful encouraged me to look at some pictures of myself, now the first one is from a week before I joined SW. The second one is 1 stone, 3 lbs down

before-1.jpg

during.jpg

Here's 2 of me before SW and then 6st lighter.

Attachments

• Before SW.jpg
    Before SW.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 130
  • user1090_pic5589_1235559758.jpg
    user1090_pic5589_1235559758.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_5423.JPG
    IMG_5423.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
I cannot believe some of these pictures! You all look amazing.
CP - never get bored of your pics girl! xx

wow, coctail princess, you look beautiful! Lauripop, i wish i'd seen as big of a change as you have for 1 stone 3lbs down, you look amazing, such a change.. it took me ages to look any different lol

stacey 6stone is crazy! you look so fab for it though... i bet you feel great :D xox

Back