My Weight Loss Picture Update! :0)

cat-bee

Silver Member
Hi all,

Not been on here for a while, but I have just got round to taking an update pic since losing 5 and a bit stone on Cambridge and I was shocked at the difference between how I was when I started in comparison to what I am now....:eek:! (I never seen myself as THAT big!) lol

I still have a stone or two to lose, but Im pleased with my progress so far!

Cat Bee x

Ive posted this in progress thread, but thought Id be better in the CD page...xx

Last edited:
Wow!

Amazing transformation! Well done.

You have inspired me to carry on! :)
x

WOW!! Well done!! Another inspiration for me!! Congrats darling, you're looking fab! x

You look amazing and so toned well done xx

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look great x x

amazing you look gorgeous!! well done you!

Well done you look fab I hope my belly button changes from a - to a O lol

WOW you look fantastic, and as somebody else has commented, so well toned!

what's your secret? :D have you been exercising and if so what have you been doing (exercises and frequency)? do you use body butters and stuff? would love to know more!

Wow...brill transformation.. :)

x

OMG you look amazing very well done

Having a tough day 4 of restart - this is what I needed to keep me on track!! You look amazing! Great job!!

WOW you look fantastic, and as somebody else has commented, so well toned!

what's your secret? :D have you been exercising and if so what have you been doing (exercises and frequency)? do you use body butters and stuff? would love to know more!

Thank you so much, I didnt exercise for the longest time, but I started going to Body Combat and Body Pump classes about 6 weeks ago, I try to go around 4 times a week, alternating between the two....Im addicted now and i can honestly say Im surprised at just how much my shape has changed in such a short time!:D

Cat Bee x

Well done you look fab I hope my belly button changes from a - to a O lol

hehe, I hadnt even noticed that! :D

Thanks everyone for your kind words and encouragement and if my pics have inspired anyone to keep going then Im absolutely delighted! :D:D

Cat Bee x

Looking great there - it's like two different bodies! Well done

Back