My Weight-Loss Project Idea. :D

Nikki<3

Gold Member
Pachirisu said:
Basically I am making at the moment a weight loss file because I have signed up to the 'Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)' challenge and aiming to lose 24 pounds during the time period. In my file there will be pieces of A4 paper in poly-pockets counting down the days from the 27th of June to the 24th of December. On each piece of paper will be what I ate and drank during that day and any exercise on top. Also for the first day will be the weight I am currently after I have weighed tomorrow in group and then each week following that will be how much weight I have lost during that week, and how far I have reached my target.

For example: 26.06.2012: 13 stone and 0.5 pounds starting off (or whatever it may be). 03.07.2012: 12 stone 13 pounds. Weight Loss: 1.5 pounds. Weight Left to Lose From Challenge Target: 22.5 pounds.

Basically that's the whole idea of me doing it and will still be including the 'treats' I have after I weighed because I still can keep an idea on it then. :)

Let me know any suggestions you may have. :)
Zara/Pachirisu xxx

This is a great idea!! I have been struggling no end for the last 12 months and have gained weight, not lost it!! So I might go and join the 6montha to sexy thread and pinch your idea and take each day as it comes :)

Thanks for such a fab idea!!

I started a notebook when I restarted SW in May. I have a page for a review of each week - what I have done that I am proud of, weight loss/gain. I then have a page for my plans for the following week.

Every 4 weeks worth I have some inspirational pictures/quotes that I have found on-line.

At the start of the book I have my plans for how I will treat myself as I lose weight - what I will buy each half stone lost and all of my mini-targets along the way.

At the back of my book I have a weight loss chart and a cm lost chart.

I love charts and plans, so I really like your idea and will borrow it if that's ok.

I'm in the process of making a huge countdown chart. I started with 205lbs to lose, and I'm making a grid with a square for every pound to cross off as I go, with every 7lbs and every 5%, 10% etc marked out, oh and every time I go down into a different stone bracket. I thought, that way, every few weeks hopefully I'll be reaching a target. When it's finished it will be 6 A4 sheets put together and I'll hang it on the back of my bedroom door :D

I have a blog, and also record my weight loss in other places (MiniMins profile, MiniMins ticker, Myfitnesspal, TargetWeight app and the Slimming World website). I'm also doing the Christmas challenge and really hope to lose 50lbs. I know it probably sounds a bit over the top, but I'm going to be doing this for a long time, so anything that helps me stay on the straight and narrow has got to be good!

If anyone has any other ideas, I'd love to hear them :)

Back