• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Weight Loss So Far..........

Katerpillar

Losin the baby weight :-)
OK, I'm having a bit of a frumpy, horrible day today and feeling particularly icky so thought I'd dig out my pre-SW piccies and have a look to make myself feel better about being quite near target! :)

So - I have been on/off, on/off, on/off……etc, with SW for bloomin ages! But after Christmas I tipped the scales at 12 stone 1lbs and was classed as overweight. I felt horrible, I was not going out very much, I hated being caught on camera and self confidence was at an all time low! I had put on 3 stones in 3 years - mainly due to finally being in a happy, stable relationship and eating as much as my OH with every meal!! :eek: :eek: :eek: (he is 6 foot 2 and 17 stone!)

I know it is not a huge amount of weight to have lost / be losing but the difference it has made in my life has been amazing! - not to mention the fact that most of my old clothes actually fit again now which is a MASSIVE BONUS! :D Anyway, I have 6lbs to go to target but I already feel like a different person to how I felt a mere 6 months ago! See - doing this has cheered me up already!

You can't see a lot of difference on the pictures but the pre-ones are enough to make me cringe and the current ones are enough to make me smile so that is motivational enough for me for me! :D I will post my target ones if / when I get there!

Please note - I am REALLY posing on the 'Nearly There' ones as it wa smy birthday and I was in a posey mood :eek: ha ha!!

Happy Slimming everyone xx

Before - 12 stone 1lb
Currently - 10 stone 6lbs
Target - 10 stone

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

You look fab. Keep up the good work :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

you look fab before and after but well done on losing!

lolacola

Silver Member
Great pics!!! You've done brilliantly!!

Katerpillar

Losin the baby weight :-)
Awww wow, thank you all so much for your comments - this site really is awesome! It can cheer any person up within 2 clicks! :D :D

Had a bit of a *BAD* weekend :)o) but I am fighting the food demons today and hoping to get to target before my holiday in June :cross: - maybe some skinny-dipping as opposed to chunky-dunking this year! ;) :D

THANKS AGAIN you have all really made my day xxxxxx

You look gorgeous and there really is a huge difference between the first and last pics. Hope you manage to lose the last few lbs that you want to xx

charliemm

Silver Member
Very similar experience to me! You look fab Hun, good luck with the remainder of your weight loss! :)

kdub24

I Will & I Can!!
OK, I'm having a bit of a frumpy, horrible day today and feeling particularly icky so thought I'd dig out my pre-SW piccies and have a look to make myself feel better about being quite near target! :)

So - I have been on/off, on/off, on/off……etc, with SW for bloomin ages! But after Christmas I tipped the scales at 12 stone 1lbs and was classed as overweight. I felt horrible, I was not going out very much, I hated being caught on camera and self confidence was at an all time low! I had put on 3 stones in 3 years - mainly due to finally being in a happy, stable relationship and eating as much as my OH with every meal!! :eek: :eek: :eek: (he is 6 foot 2 and 17 stone!)

I know it is not a huge amount of weight to have lost / be losing but the difference it has made in my life has been amazing! - not to mention the fact that most of my old clothes actually fit again now which is a MASSIVE BONUS! :D Anyway, I have 6lbs to go to target but I already feel like a different person to how I felt a mere 6 months ago! See - doing this has cheered me up already!

You can't see a lot of difference on the pictures but the pre-ones are enough to make me cringe and the current ones are enough to make me smile so that is motivational enough for me for me! :D I will post my target ones if / when I get there!

Please note - I am REALLY posing on the 'Nearly There' ones as it wa smy birthday and I was in a posey mood :eek: ha ha!!

Happy Slimming everyone xx

Before - 12 stone 1lb
Currently - 10 stone 6lbs
Target - 10 stone

we r the same :) my target is around the 10st mark oand im currently 10st 6lb :) well done so far and good luck xxx

wow, u can really see the difference in the before and after pics, but i guess we all never see what others do as we look at ourselves everyday and don't see the changes... Keep up the good work... :) x