My weight loss xx

gemst

4th week this week and got to say I'm finding it really really hard. I'm so tired and trying to work out is getting me down. Think this week iv put weight on and going back to my old ways :( I will see how it goes at weigh in Tuesday and just do what I can this weekend :) xxx

hey, this is my first week dieting (although tried many times before).
Keep at it and i really hope it doesnt get you down too much.
Looks like you are doing really well :)

aww dont be too disheartened - you wont lose weight every week. I noticed that you are doing 'my own' diet - maybe its worth trying something slightly more ordered?

For me, I've tried to do it by myself loads of times but end up cheating. If there are some clear rules/guidance, that can really help. Doesnt need to cost a fortune.. for example you could try calorie counting (myfitday is free and will help you with this)?

This site is also brilliant for motivation - have you had a look on the before/after pics? They always give me an extra boost if I'm feeling like giving up..

Best of luck x

Awww thank Hun nice to meet a new newbie :). Iv lost 11lb so far hun. Have to let me no how you r getting on. I'm new at this forum was told by a friend about this. How you finding things? Is there any tips you have haha. Keep going hun its so going to worth it in the end xxxx

A big thank you twinkletoes I have only been on here aday so really new at it and didn't no there was pics haha. I do cal count and I'm so gd normally just these last 2 days been really hard think in doing to much with other things to witch is making me not want to work out. Need to sort more of a plan. Of when I'm can fit everything in. Thank you so much for your kind words xxx

24 mins on the treadmill, washed both cars inside and out, stuck to my day plan :) ok not to bad today. Now going to think about tea then do a work out on the wii fit :) xxx

Lol thank you I didn't get on the wii but I'm happy with today now watching a film then bed :) hope you all had a great day xxx

Hiyer again, well i got weighed this morning and ive lost 11.5lbs this week, not bad for my first week lol.
Its been hard at times but i just keep thinking "when i get down to 11st i am going to america and i wont have to sit in the fat seats!"
I cant wait to post a pic of me on facebook when i have lost weight to show my ex boyfriend and all the people who ever upset me lol!
Looks like you are getting plenty of exercise though which is good.
I am following slimming world diet but doing it at home. Not joining online or anything because i have all the stuff at home from before :)

Well done honey that amazing :) so so happy for you. I'm weighing in tomorrow and abit scared haha. I'm on slim fast and cal counting.

We r going to sri lanker in 18 weeks and can't wait to post a pic on Facebook then of me in my new clothes :).

Keep going honey you r doing so well when you going? I will defo let you no how I heron tomorrow morning xxx

thanks alot :)
Aw good luck for your weigh in, will keep my fingers crossed for you! Let me know!

I havent booked america yet, hoping to go next year but depends on my weight and money!
Bet you will look great in your hol pics!

Thank Hun will defo let you no how things go tomorrow morning :).

Bless I'm sure by then you will look the way you want to. Amazing wight loss this week just shows how much you have put in xxx

brilliant!! You must be so happy to have taken off the first stone!!! Well done!

I weigh in tomorrow.. currently 8lb down in 3 weeks (maintained last week) so hoping for 3lbs... fingers crossed! x

thank you honey i hope that everything goes well for you tomorrow :). i no this might sound funny but what is maintained?? lol sorry new at this xxx

Feel abit crap today lol done 24 mins on the treadmill now having my first shake of the day. But I just feel today is going to be a long day xxx

Then I went out and washed both cars haha. Just going to till now till have to take boy to school. Get some course work done, school run, wii, house work then bath awww lol xxx

Back