Step 1 Sole Source My weight loss...

Hi all, started cd today. Feeling really positive and not too hungry. Finding the water intake ok, but worried about headaches etc the next few days. I have 4st to loose and looking at everyone's photos is so inspiring. Any tips would be amazing. Wish me luck x

Good luck to you!! The first few days are tough but if you get through them you'll do great! Make.sure you drink lots of water and keep yourself occupied, I usually surf the web, come on here or go shopping to look at clothes I will get into soon! You'll see results so quickly that it'll keep you motivated!

Thank you. Have found it ok over the weekend, back to work tomorrow so will have to resist the urge to snack! Looking forward to weighing on fri. If I make it that far...

Of course.you'll make it that far! The results you'll get will be amazing!! How have you found the last few days, hope you're doing ok :)

Day 5 now. Not feeling too hungry but finding it hard not to nibble on kids lunch! enjoying the choc shakes warm and having the soups at lunch. Just can't wait till fri to see the effects! How're you getting on?

Yeah I'm doing good, tried on my work trousers that I wore when I started 10 weeks ago and they are HUGE! Big motivator seeing how far I've come.

Youve nearly done a week, well done!! Two more 100% days and then your reward on the scales! Good luck! :)

Wow! I can't wait for all my work trousers to fit me again. I'm fed up of living in leggings and long tops. Sounds like you've done amazing. Role on 2 more days. I've never looked forward to weighing myself so much!

Haha I'm the same, I count.down the days to next weigh in! Lol! How much have you got to lose in total?

I'm currently 14st6 and obese :( would like to loose 4 stone as I think I could realistically maintain that. Have been there before before I had kids so I want to get back there. Still have a pair of size 10 jeans I want to wear! My size 16 jeans are currently too small. :(
How much have you got to go?

Youll get there hun, you'll have get the weight off in no time! I've got 6st 12lbs to lose in total so nearly half way there! Started in size 22 now in 18s, can't wait for the 12s!!

God.luck, you'll do great! I have WI tomorrow at 5.30, can't wait! Lol!

Hi everyone :) your both doing amazing! .. im on day 4 today and still going strong :) can't wait for my first weigh in on monday!!

btw, 12lb loss is absolutely amazing, you should be very very proud of yourself xx

Thats fab, well.done!!

Back