My weight maintenance diary

Another STS for me - phew. Coz it wasn't a great week.
I've decided to take the pressure off and just try and eat healthy for my baby with the odd treat. Then I'll really focus on losing weight when bubs arrives, otherwise I think there will be no novelty starting iykwim.
I'll still weigh in to keep an eye on things but stop trying to stick to a plan as such

Another STS for me - phew. Coz it wasn't a great week.
I've decided to take the pressure off and just try and eat healthy for my baby with the odd treat. Then I'll really focus on losing weight when bubs arrives, otherwise I think there will be no novelty starting iykwim.
I'll still weigh in to keep an eye on things but stop trying to stick to a plan as such

I know what you mean...I have pretty much been eating what I like for the last few weeks, one because I'm so hungry and two because I've found it has got me really excited to start losing once baby is here. I have been talking non-stop about how I'm going to get back on track and I really do believe I will...I find myself getting quite annoyed that I didn't do it before pregnancy because it is so hard when you are preggers...iykwim :) xx

Back