My Weightloss Diary by mum_of_one :) !!

hey Trace :) I've swapped back to points but am trying hard to keep more Core-friendly foods in my diet. Next week when I'm off work I think I will go back to Core - i'm awful for snacking and at least with Core I can eat plenty of fruit without racking up loads of points!

if you need anything then just text me - you know i'll reply as soon as i can :) good luck! xxx

Hiya guys

Didnt come on yesterday as had an awful migraine. I felt dreadful.

Anyway.. its sort of gone but I still have an achey eye.

I decided to stick with points for now as its working for me. May try core in a few weeks or so.

Going well today. I am hungry actually so going to make some tucker! hehe

x

Hiya Hun

Sorry havent posted for ages - my life has been manic, dont seem to have enough hours in the day!!!!!

Glad you stilling doing ok and well done on 2lb loss!!!

xx

Hi Trace, not posted for a while - and sounds like you have been having a right old time fighting with yourself!

I hate times like that. You really want to stick to plan, but that little demon makes you think about food constantly. Its hellish.

Well done on your 2lbs loss. That's great considering you know you had not been sticking with it. Maybe the more filling core foods will help.

I know though, that mostly I get the nibbles when I am not hungry - but I just want sugary stuff....stay strong - resist!!!

hey Trace :) hope your niggly eye has gone by now.. hate it when headaches linger :( howre the points going? dont blame you for sticking with them - Core does take a bit of getting your head around.. especially the 3 meals and only snacking on fruit and veg between thing.

Hope you're having a good day :)

Hiya Tracey,
Hope your ok hun and that retched migraine is long gone,i suffer from them so i know how you feel and it effects you days after doesnt it.:sigh::sigh::sigh:

well done on your 2lb loss thats great,hope you are getting on ok with the core(i could never do it)put too much on me plate...LOL :eek:
take care xx

Hi guys

Fuzzy n Rach I stayed with points as I am such a greedy cow I would heap my plate and gorge ha ha ha god how embarrassing to admit that! Oh well. With me its always been about too bigger a portion on my plate never eating between or what I ate so much. I am actually a really healthy eater, I just eat too much!

Today I have been extremely naughty. I have eaten heaps. My mum had a little gatherin at her house for my brother's birthday and I sort of started picking and then lost count completely. She had all nice foods I like and it was too hard. I am weak and pathetic. I got home and endeavoured to tot up what I had eaten but it got so out of control I thought I am going to have to put today down to an error and begin again tomorrow. Buffet food is bloody lethal..

I hate it when I go over as I am always worried I wont pull it back but I think this time around I am more focused than I have been before.

Eye is fine now and think I got that from eating too much chocolate LOL. There is me saying I eat healthy! ha ha

Ciao XXXXX

Good luck for WI :D

know how you feel angel, but as long as you've drawn a line and started over, thats all that counts.. good luck to you for today and tomorrow for WI :) xxx

Hi Tracey, sorry to hear you had a rough weekend with food - back on track now though, eh?

Good luck for this week...and stop beating yourself up!!! x

Hi guys

Thanks for the lovely comments. Dreading weigh in.. was going to not do it but I have to face the music! :cry:

I am doing core as of tomorrow for one week on a trial. Never done it before. I think its the only way to stop me eating junk.

xxx

You've had the strength to get back on track and thats what successful diets are made off well done you. Glad you feel better.

M

Well this week I stayed the same. I feel fed up about it but its my own fault. Could have been worse. Wish me luck with core this week. Really looking forward to a week of no junk.

Me and Karenlou are also following Core this week so you're not alone :) if you need any help just give me a shout! xxx

Hey hun where are you??????

If you are having a hard time with it this week you need to be here where we can help+support you (well i will try my best);)

Come on hun chin up...xx:eek:

Traaaaaaaaaaaaace, where are you??? xxx

Back