My weightloss diary :)

thats brilliant - if you need the sleep go for it

your body will make sure it gets what you both need

I am tired but not for the same reasons you are :):)

Aaleigha said:
thats brilliant - if you need the sleep go for it

your body will make sure it gets what you both need

I am tired but not for the same reasons you are :):)

Lol H are your baby days long over?? That's what my mom says :)

Ok so imi woke up really early this morning so I was too tired to go for a walk but i did do my Leslie sansone walking video just the first mile but at 4 miles and hour it's enough to get things moving :) x

Breakfast fruit and muller yogurt.
Lunch chicken rice and veg left over from dinner last night
Dinner KFC style chicken wedges and salad
H ex a milk
H ex b alpen lights
Syns nature valley bar 9.5 breadcrumb 2 options hot chocolate 2 (13.5)

Last edited:
no no grandchildren yet
DD was in a long term relationship they were mortgaged
then she realised she didnt want kids with him so told him they split - just as well before kids
she is now with another fella and talking of renting out her property and moving in with him
so perhaps if all goes well it could happen in the not too distant future - if they do move in together it wont be until easter next year due to the stage her mortgage is and if she does buy to let now it will cost so much - but she is due a new fixed rate deal early next year so that will be the time to do it as with the increased cost for rent to let mortgage it wont actually cost her more than she is paying now (does that make sense) so Christmas 14 at the earliest I would think - then I will do my nana day

she does have a small dog that comes to stay so I suppose I have a grand dog :):)

its pouring with rain here already I was awake in the night then again between 5.45 and 7 while DH got up walked the dogs and left for Coventry

then I got an extra hours kip

hope you and Imi have a lovely day

My mom only has imi my brother having hard time with women at the moment bless him.
Imi woke up early and is now napping poor wee thing she's been a bit upset today :( x

Note to self make my own breadcrumbs in future and not be so lazy :( I didn't enjoy my slimming world KFC as much as normal x

Is Imi ok now
I hope so I hate it when kids are upset
hope you are feeling better today and not so wiped out

H xx

Fiona I have just put some puppy pictures she might want to see tomorrow they are on my diary :)

hope she sleeps right through the night not like Kaydan

Feeling very tired run down almost. I guess when I was pregnant with imi I could rest whenever I wanted but now I have to play and cuddle and cook all sorts but will feel better soon :( x

I did really well thanks i put my fan on and I slept like a baby. Especially as my lovely husband was next to me... I really struggle to settle when he's at work x

Back