My weightloss diary :)

thanks for the faith in me to feel good
I had several weeks off meds feeling really good so cant work out where this has come from
think I might charge up my happy lamp

did Imi go in a push chair so you have that to push (lean on :) ) during your walk

Hi.
I will always have faith I've been there with depression. Particularly bad after we watched dad die but I fought like a wildcat to make myself happy again :) x

why is it some people really do like exercise and once started its like a rolling stone gathers all that speed and then there are the others who find it so difficult to get motivated
I know which group I would like to be in - why am I in the other group :)

Aaleigha said:
why is it some people really do like exercise and once started its like a rolling stone gathers all that speed and then there are the others who find it so difficult to get motivated
I know which group I would like to be in - why am I in the other group :)

I am definitely in the I hate exercise crowd!!! X

Breakfast. Red grapes and coconut mullerlight
Lunch salad with ham and mayo
Dinner cottage pie with mixed veg
H ex a milk
H ex b alpen lights
Syns nature valley bar 9.5 mayo 2 options hot chocolate 2 (13.5)

Might get some options hot chocolates later as they are hitting the spot at night time :) x

Last edited:
Breakfast porridge oats with banana and a little milk
Lunch salad with ham and mayo
Dinner pork steaks wedges and salad
H ex a milk
H ex b oats
Syns nature valley bar 9.5

Last edited:
As exercise today I'm going to walk into town (3 miles) to go to next see about getting Imogen some winter boots and to get her feet measured her little feet are growing like weeds. On the up side I'm still classed as overweight. Believe it can cause problems in pregnancy so I'm still weighing myself and I am still losing a litle bit of weight even eating lots of free/ superfree and the walking will keep my body in shape yay so hopefully after the baby I should bounce back pretty well. I intend to breastfeed again which I guess will help :) x

6 miles is fantastic
and pushing the pram is all extra - I used to choose to push my friends two under fours in their double pushchair when we were out on long walks - quite often by the end of the day both would be in there sleeping :) she used to carry baby girl in a mei tai

It's handy to lean on when I start getting tired although I did turf imi out on the seafront to walk a little bit. She did nearly a mile herself x

Breakfast oats with chopped banana
Lunch spag Bol
Dinner pork steaks spiced rice and mixed veg
H ex a milk
H ex b oats
Syns nature valley bar 9.5 options 2 scone 5 (16.5)

Last edited:
yeah I used to lean on the pushchair too - and it meant I didnt use the walking stick either
out long walks consisted of a bus trip to the next two and a walk back along the cycle track - about 7 miles not including walking round the town - we used to take a picnic and stop along the route for a picnic so they could watch the farm animals
doesn't take much to amuse small children

My girl is very independent and very much an animal lover so doesn't take much to entertain her although last night I caught her giving herself a tattoo that entertainment I can do without :)

image-4159788389.jpg

Hi hun, I just wanted to say congratulations on your weight loss so far, you've done amazing and your food diary is looking great:). I think it's a great idea you've taken your measurements, I wish I did that when I first started SW, I'd love to be able to look back at my measurements then and compare them to now. xx

WinkOfPink_ said:
Hi hun, I just wanted to say congratulations on your weight loss so far, you've done amazing and your food diary is looking great:). I think it's a great idea you've taken your measurements, I wish I did that when I first started SW, I'd love to be able to look back at my measurements then and compare them to now. xx

Thanks very much I think I am 3lbs off 2 stone. Stopped taking measurements cause I'm pregnant I might still do leg ones cause I walk a lot :) thanks again for scone recepie Imogen had 4 mini ones I used an egg cup to cut :) x

Thanks very much I think I am 3lbs off 2 stone. Stopped taking measurements cause I'm pregnant I might still do leg ones cause I walk a lot :) thanks again for scone recepie Imogen had 4 mini ones I used an egg cup to cut :) x

Aww congratulations!:D That's lovely to hear. I'd definitely continue to take leg measurements whilst exercising, it must be so encouraging to see inch losses. I'm so glad you enjoyed the scones, my family loved them! ....The only problem is there now pestering me to make more (and I can't be trusted with scones in the house;)lol) xxx

Back